ARK Digest 29 & Worldwide Mod Contests Finalists Voting!

Jen

While I was doing some English to French traduction related to their "Dino Dossier", it reminds me something interesting that I quite forgot since I started to play:

The Megapiranha dossier said " ...a tamed Megapiranha is best suited as a guard." 

I wonder when they actually plan to add that feature into the game, since it would totally be a game changer, depending on their stats, for the early ocean exploration.

This is without saying how awesome it would be to build an army of those little annoying Armor breaker!

Actually, since it's the same with the Araneo Dossier, wich is still mentionning that it cannot serve as a mount (As they already added the saddle a while ago), I'm wondering how casual the language update or text and description will be in the near future...

Just can't wait to see those kind of change to happen: Fixing one of those old little bugging detail and adding so much to the game experience at the same time!

18 hours ago, Bulborb87 said:

Even tho this maybe off topic but yet I personally want to see the Camelops to be introduced for this game because its a camel and for a desert its a perfect fit for it, however IF a desert isn't going to be added in I still want to see the Camelops (and yes the Camelops is a real creature look it up)

I'd rather see a creature that's not in todays world in the game. Something that could replace the camel, instead of just getting a camel in game

1 hour ago, Volrishan said:

i just find it funny to be classed as a non spam account and be able to vote i would have to spam the forums to get the min of 30 posts. you should have really done it by the age of the account. say 30 days or older and must be linked to either a steam or xbox account to be able to vote.

I find that odd, because I don't have 30 posts and I voted.

I was wondering since that its been said the titanoboa will be tamable for them to be made a bit larger? And if so would they be ridable via a saddle that would stretch all the way along the length of the body i could see that having some major stealthy raiding advantages as you would be harder to see due to your low profile. 

• Volunteer Moderator
47 minutes ago, Orumis said:

jes but it prewents peapole to vote fot the mod maybe limit the vote to peapole with linked steam acounts i like to vote for my favotite map but i cant

It really doesn't. The voting period is up until May 12. That's more than enough time to get the number of posts necessary to qualify for voting. In fact if a person were to only ever post in one topic once a day each day starting now, they'd have 3 days left until voting ends.

• Jen unfeatured and unpinned this topic