Jump to content

Donk67

Hardest Boss fight in game?

Recommended Posts

Hardest Boss fight in game?

I just want your  opinions on what the hardest Boss fight  is, from the island alfa through to the valguero alfa using only rex's...... We just did Valguero alfa, for the first time, one guy on the yuty and two of us on our chosen rex packing mastercraft shoties..the rest of the rex's fighting by command whistles........ Our rex's lost about 25,000 HP some almost 40,000 Hp and that Manticore was reluctant to land but we came out on top with no losses with only two minutes left on the clock...

 

So what do think was your hardest alfa  boss fight? which map?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say king titan (extinction) this is because the first time you fight him will be incredibly hard, but some people say the overseer is more difficult because you don’t get to use mega mek. So I suppose it your doing both for the first time on gamma level I would say kind titan is harder. There is also more prep for kind titan

Edited by randomperson363
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

King titan is just mad. Will never forget first time when we went in. 10+gigas, all 3 titans, few meks. We planed to tank him with forest+ mek shield, ice will farm from behind.  Desert was on nodes, with gigas. First few min everything was great, than lag hit us pretty damn hard. 

King Titan went to load super punch and we could not stop him, all gigas instant died.  

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solo Rockwell.

There's just SO MANY THINGS that you, as one person, have to keep track of in the arena; and you can't just set a bunch of powerful dinos to munch, and sit up the back on a yuty. You gotta move around, shoot and not get hit by tentacles, command tames (harder than you'd think, especially when they exit render on the other side of the arena and have a hard time walking down the pathway to Rockwell when you can attack him directly), kill/ avoid nameless and reapers, look out for electricity which stuns and dismounts you if you're not paying attention, and all the while, shoot dozens of orbs which shred your armour and damage you hugely even while mounted. It's just so overwhelming for a single person to handle all that.

Edited by TheEclipseee
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, TheEclipseee said:

Solo Rockwell.

There's just SO MANY THINGS that you, as one person, have to keep track of in the arena; and you can't just set a bunch of powerful dinos to munch, and sit up the back on a yuty. You gotta move around, shoot and not get hit by tentacles, command tames (harder than you'd think, especially when they exit render on the other side of the arena and have a hard time walking down the pathway to Rockwell when you can attack him directly), kill/ avoid nameless and reapers, look out for electricity which stuns and dismounts you if you're not paying attention, and all the while, shoot dozens of orbs which shred your armour and damage you hugely even while mounted. It's just so overwhelming for a single person to handle all that.

Wingsuit xD and place all Dino where his chest  opens whistle attack .have reaper\steno to keep nameless\reapers busy .shotgun the he'll outta him xD

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Wingsuit xD and place all Dino where his chest  opens whistle attack .have reaper\steno to keep nameless\reapers busy .shotgun the he'll outta him xD

That's what I did! But you still gotta be running around, being careful of the electricity and the tentacles themselves, while also dodging the orbs, even if you don't have to worry about nameless/ reapers and attacking Rockwell himself. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheEclipseee said:

That's what I did! But you still gotta be running around, being careful of the electricity and the tentacles themselves, while also dodging the orbs, even if you don't have to worry about nameless/ reapers and attacking Rockwell himself. 

Wingsuited above him? ^^♡.♡ few YouTube videos out showing how to do him without touching  the ground.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Wingsuited above him? ^^♡.♡ few YouTube videos out showing how to do him without touching  the ground.

The orbs aren't ground based. The tentacles hit you even when you're in the air. And I don't like having only my tiny human health bar if something goes wrong. A single slip up, one miscalculation, you hit the ground and get smacked by a tentacle right outta the arena and back to a bed.

Edited by TheEclipseee
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheEclipseee said:

The orbs aren't ground based. The tentacles hit you even when you're in the air. And I don't like having only my tiny human health bar if something goes wrong. A single slip up, one miscalculation, you hit the ground and get smacked by a tentacle right outta the arena and back to a bed.

Not sure if this still applies^^

Or won't for long xD

Edited by Lycan187u
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're flying over the top of him? Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can't do that with the barrier, at least nowadays- that video's pretty old. Heard you used to be able to just stealth on a rock drake through the whole thing and Rockwell wouldn't take any notice, another easy solo method- but that got changed too.

Edited by TheEclipseee
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...