Long Breeding Interval

adamsre

Long Breeding Interval

Hey all,

Has anyone experienced an unusually long (in comparison with prior to the recent event - not during) breeding interval?  1 day, 20+ hours, to over 2 day breeding intervals?  I know we all got spoiled with the event, but I don't recall having intervals this long prior to the event and following the recent patch.

Thanks,

Matrices

• Volunteer Moderator
53 minutes ago, adamsre said:

Long Breeding Interval

Hey all,

Has anyone experienced an unusually long (in comparison with prior to the recent event - not during) breeding interval?  1 day, 20+ hours, to over 2 day breeding intervals?  I know we all got spoiled with the event, but I don't recall having intervals this long prior to the event and following the recent patch.

Thanks,

Matrices

The interval is random between 18 and 48 hours. You really just got a bad roll this time, that's all. :)

Cool, maybe I was just getting good rolls before :)  The last number of breedings that I've been doing are 1-3 females max - Tusos, Basiliosaurs, Thylas, Megalos, Megatheriums, Featherlights, etc - so a good range of dino sizes and normal maturation times.  I've been rolling nothing but seemingly super high breedings interevals - so has my other tribemates.  We both must have been getting super lucky before haha.

Thanks!

Archived