Coolest creature

Soggy17

• 3 weeks later...

The dino that has drawn the greatest "Whoa, cool !!!" reaction for us on our servers so far has got to be the Velonasaur. It looks damn cool, and what's not cool about being able to 'mini gun' glowy blue spikes from your face. I took a squad of Velos and put them on turret mode near the wyvern's trench on Ragnarok. We then drew wyverns out from the trench and got them to follow us over the Velos, who were whistled to 'aggressive'. It was quite the fireworks display; very cool to watch. 

as Direbear breeder for around 2 years, i can really recommend the Direbear as all around best bodyguard!

apart from the farming/transport dinos(argy,doedy,beaver,ankylo&co) i would say Spinos and Gorillas are the most interesting to have!

well and Glowtails OFC!  To quote Neebsgaming: "its free light how can you argue that?!"...and geckos are freaking cute

On February 3, 2020 at 4:21 AM, IanHighlander said:

Nearly 7,000 hours in Ark across all maps and I finally tamed my first Phoenix last night on Scorched Earth. Hadn't appreciated just how "cool" they are (and how genuinely useful). Was a fairly crappy level one, but you can be damn sure I'm on the hunt for a better one now ?

Good. But so frickin ssssssslllllloooowww. I just can't use Phoenix 

20 minutes ago, Tiberiusisgod said:

Good. But so frickin ssssssslllllloooowww. I just can't use Phoenix 

Slow ish on normal flight, but the "Rocket high speed" as they call it in the wiki is damn quick compared to most flyers, uses almost no stamina and apart from the stupidly high turning circle also ignores them being over-burdened. Fly over, point yourself in roughly the direction you need to go back, hammer a few metal rocks, unable to move normally, hit the space bar and fly back nice and fast ?

Mine's only level 94 or something now after being levelled loads already (still hunting for a much better one) but really surprised how useful these things are. Doesn't compete with a good weight Argy and Anky, but way more fun to use lol

Archived