OBS practical on official PVP servers?

Demigod

Background: Level 95, no tekgrams unlocked

I’m wanting to start breeding and getting some decent dinos to take on Orbital Supply Drops and get some good loot. I understand how difficult the dinosaurs can be that will attack, but that is not ky main concern here. Most people know that official servers are plagued with people who will kill and wipe people just for fun.

With that being said, how practical is it to go after an OBS on official PVP servers? How likely is it that someone in the area will try to kill you or rob the loot from the drop? How many of you have experienced similar things during PVP play? I know that PVP is part of the game but it just seems cheap for a player to do something like that, but I know the mentality of a lot of players.

Should I even be worried about it? What methods can i take to prevent such things from happening? Any advice is appreciated.

On 1/14/2020 at 4:40 PM, Demigod said:

Background: Level 95, no tekgrams unlocked

I’m wanting to start breeding and getting some decent dinos to take on Orbital Supply Drops and get some good loot. I understand how difficult the dinosaurs can be that will attack, but that is not ky main concern here. Most people know that official servers are plagued with people who will kill and wipe people just for fun.

With that being said, how practical is it to go after an OBS on official PVP servers? How likely is it that someone in the area will try to kill you or rob the loot from the drop? How many of you have experienced similar things during PVP play? I know that PVP is part of the game but it just seems cheap for a player to do something like that, but I know the mentality of a lot of players.

Should I even be worried about it? What methods can i take to prevent such things from happening? Any advice is appreciated.

Yes expect pvp.lol I would place a heavy near but not were corrupt  dino will attack it place to players only on high range with batteries  inside if able too .

Archived