2 hours ago, Rhino118118 said:

Can’t login

I’m trying to login to my server, every time I do I time out straight away! Iv got rexs and a yuti raising! Help!!

This is happening across the game, lots of people are affected by this latest update F**K up... Fourth day I believe it's been like this.

Edited by Donk67
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

welcome to ark, adms are useless, always the same answer

Try changing your graphics settings at the join server screen.  (Motion blue off, etc.)  Otherwise you need to either spawn randomly with a new character on different account and drag your body out of render of the base.  If you do this, build a bed to spawn at away from render of the base til WC fixes this issue.  I've already lost many babies from this.  Hope this helps.

For me and a tribe mate I think we have found a solution to this issue.  I have started a thread related to this issue and the solution.  Please read the thread:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/486903-solution-to-1127-update-problems/

Feel free to link this to any other threads that are related.

For me and a tribe mate I think we have found a solution to this issue.  I have started a thread related to this issue and the solution.  Please read the thread:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/486903-solution-to-1127-update-problems/

Feel free to link this to any other threads that are related

I am having the same problem. On Rag. Tribe mate killed me as this was suggested and i can not even get past the bed choice screen. Crashes . But oddly enough a dilo managed to squeeze one kill in. This is ridiculous. Random. Some things are working and some are not. This boils down to the servers and they need to keep people informed. This group of Devs are some of the most ignorant around.

Because of the recent update i haven't been able to login and now the last time I tried my character was lost,

I've played this game faithfully since the first day and I went through all the problems and other issues but this is not right , I am a solo 

Player so i stand to lose everything I worked for can i get my character back WC

Same issue here, trying to get back to ragnarok889 to make sure we don’t lose all our hard work, DILO WC, me and my partner play and neither of us can get in, just keeps coming up with host/connection error for last 6 days, can connect to our Extinction server, but that is just a small outpost, everything we’ve worked so hard to build is in Ragnarok

Host connection timeout Xbox one

For the past few days I've had an issue starting the game it will load in to where I'm laying in my bed then I get booted back to the main menu and get the message "host connection timeout" my internet is fine I've deleted and downloaded info via cloud uninstalled and reinstalled game and it's still happening I also have a friend who plays with me in the same town on xbox one and he is having the same issues. After about 100 trys not even joking takes over an hour but it let's me in and plays game just fine. But every time I hop off and go to get back on I have the same issue. 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Failed to Connect