PVE carrying wild dinos

RSAkidinUSA

10 minutes ago, RSAkidinUSA said:

Is there any possibility that PVE will allow carrying of wild dinos in the future? I think it's a relatively important game tactic and I can't think of a good reason why it isn't included... maybe I'm missing someting 

Official PvE servers don't because it allows super easy griefing.

imagine what official PvE servers would be like if you could go and pick up a Carno and dump it in the middle of someone's base by all their passive dinos. Etc..

I agree it's annoying but it can only work on PvE on dedicated unofficial servers that are managed properly to avoid griefing/trolls.

Just now, DonThommo said:

Official PvE servers don't because it allows super easy griefing.

imagine what official PvE servers would be like if you could go and pick up a Caro and dump it in the middle of someone's base by all their passive dinos. Etc..

I agree it's annoying but it can only work on PvE on dedicated unofficial servers that are managed properly to avoid griefing/trolls.

Oh I didn't think of that... that does make a lot of sense

29 minutes ago, mighty said:

Seems it would take some of the fun risk out of taming lifting them to a base

I guess it's all a matter of preference.  Definitely takes some of the excitement and challenge out, but it sure is nice knowing nothing is going to eat your tame because it's safely in a metal pen.  Also nice having the fridges handy for kibble!  

Archived