Silly Daedons

Breydon

Retarded daedons

Ok ok ok so i litteraly just want to say to ark that you have made a dumb bug in the daedons in this they are way way too strong two of them were able to kill my tyrannosaurus two pigs two oh and there health is just through the roof of course and also its completely bs that they can heal one another the full health instantly on the spot ark needs to tone down these stupid primal boars.

i dont see a problem. I can see that you are not a big fan of daeodons (obviously), but i dont understand what your problem is.

They can heal themselves, thats on purpose.

They have a big health pool, which i also on purpose. Why give a creature a healing ability, when it is extremly fragile like a shoulder mount and can be killed with two bites of a carno? They are supposed to be tanky, but not as tanky as giant carnivores.

And if your problem is that they heal faster than your rex can deal damage, then your should have leveled him up, or ignored the pigs in the first place. At some point you have to learn, what creature is good and what is bad, what you can fight with a rex and what not. 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Silly Daedons
32 minutes ago, BlueberryJackal said:

i dont see a problem. I can see that you are not a big fan of daeodons (obviously), but i dont understand what your problem is.

They can heal themselves, thats on purpose.

They have a big health pool, which i also on purpose. Why give a creature a healing ability, when it is extremly fragile like a shoulder mount and can be killed with two bites of a carno? They are supposed to be tanky, but not as tanky as giant carnivores.

And if your problem is that they heal faster than your rex can deal damage, then your should have leveled him up, or ignored the pigs in the first place. At some point you have to learn, what creature is good and what is bad, what you can fight with a rex and what not. 

Imma just say dis you say it ain't supposed to be as tanky as a giant carnivore now they had more health then the rex did after taking damage from the rex i still could not kill them i also did not purposely attack dem and wit sush a big health pool o don't see why they are given that ability to heal

11 minutes ago, Breydon said:

Imma just say dis you say it ain't supposed to be as tanky as a giant carnivore now they had more health then the rex did after taking damage from the rex i still could not kill them i also did not purposely attack dem and wit sush a big health pool o don't see why they are given that ability to heal

If a rex is weak, some high level daedons can definitely shred it. Just like, say, gigas, wyverns and such, they're end game creatures and they're supposed to tanky and powerful. Doesn't the dossier even refer to them as 'Hell Pigs'? Like sure yeah they're tough, and I've had my fair share of mid- game shenanigans with them, but I don't think they've ever felt out of place or absurdly powerful for what they are.

Also, any mate boosting they may have had would give em quite an edge over your rex as well.

Archived