More 'large' structures

LilyGrace

Suggestion

More 'large' structures

Would love to see more 'large' structures similar to the large wall added by Homestead.. for example, large ceilings and foundations (perhaps 4x1, same as the walls?), large pillars (4 high perhaps)… This would really help with structure cap on bases, and lag! 

Would also love to see more structures become paintable... For example generators, troughs, replicator, grinder, fridges etc. 

2 replies to this server topic

5 minutes ago, LilyGrace said:

More 'large' structures

Would love to see more 'large' structures similar to the large wall added by Homestead.. for example, large ceilings and foundations (perhaps 4x1, same as the walls?), large pillars (4 high perhaps)… This would really help with structure cap on bases, and lag! 

Would also love to see more structures become paintable... For example generators, troughs, replicator, grinder, fridges etc. 

100% agree with this! I believe this would help tremendously with lag. 

When I saw the Behemoth Building mod during the last big mod & map competition, I had hoped it would get added officially to help with large building lag. If not as a winner, than as one that made sense. Not so much luck though as it was cut and nothing more has been said. 

There is however, a suggestion line that has been open on this subject for some time with items proposed in the main title and in the discussion that follows that you may want to take a look at. 

Archived