Help and Removal of Battlemetrics

PanzerBat

Suggestion

Help and Removal of Battlemetrics

We are being trolled and hunted from server to server, by someone using Battlemetrics. I paid to play this game, just like everyone else. One troll using a program made to tell where anyone on any server is at anytime, has been following us on his Giga and Snow owl. I can't see his gamertag I can't record if I'm respawning every 2 mins, after being killed by someone too high up to see. How am I supposed to enjoy a game I'm being stalked in. It is unfair and the continued allowance of raiders and trolls using Battlemetrics to stalk me, is highly unethical. I can't see the persons tag and can't build with my tribe. Every last tame has been killed. I have made 3 new survivors. Xbox player on Xbox official. How can I deal with this, when I can't even capture anything because I'm too busy respawning across the map? They have stuff far more advanced than us and battlemetrics on their side! We cannot continue playing the game. Odin's Beard. A tribe we worked with through two servers, is also suffering the same fate. Us, "BOB's" unfortunate enough to encounter people, using battlemetrics, never even get a chance. His in game name was Mookie. That is the only thing I could catch. 3 survivors in and I'm ready to start actions to have you forcibly remove this ability. How are we supposed to progress? He has caused so many people to quit playing... that means you're losing money because battlemetrics. 
https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark

3 replies to this server topic

I dont understand why Battlemetrics is a thing. Players should not be able to track people from server to server. Most players leave servers to get away from trolls and the like. But when you are being hunted by a damn over raptoring powered dude one a massive giga raptor you a saur then it makes this game not worth playing. People want to enjoy games so get rid of this stupid battlemetrics peice of raptoring poop

On 1/13/2020 at 9:11 PM, DarkWarlock127 said:

I dont understand why Battlemetrics is a thing. Players should not be able to track people from server to server. Most players leave servers to get away from trolls and the like. But when you are being hunted by a damn over raptoring powered dude one a massive giga raptor you a saur then it makes this game not worth playing. People want to enjoy games so get rid of this stupid battlemetrics peice of raptoring poop

EXACTLY! 
Though I have no idea what you just said... 

Archived