Where's the hype?

Rio4201

2 hours ago, Fes said:

They definitely seem to be set on the 25th, as weird as that sounds because it's wildcard. Tuesday the main ark account also posted a message with that date. Not even mentioning cedric, the community manager, being pretty active on twitter and also mentioning the date multiple times.  I wouldn't call that radio silence, although some new screenshots would be nice, but hey, atleast it seems like wildcard is set on the date and we will actually get genesis in a few days

ok, i have to admit, this this didn't age well for the asian players, there actually was a delay for them

luckily the other regions are still getting it on the 25th

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Fes said:

They definitely seem to be set on the 25th, as weird as that sounds because it's wildcard. Tuesday the main ark account also posted a message with that date. Not even mentioning cedric, the community manager, being pretty active on twitter and also mentioning the date multiple times.  I wouldn't call that radio silence, although some new screenshots would be nice, but hey, atleast it seems like wildcard is set on the date and we will actually get genesis in a few days

I really wish they would stop using twitter as their main form of communications lol....

2 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

I really wish they would stop using twitter as their main form of communications lol....

Ikr! Like..

Gee, if only WC had an official website that they could use to communicate with players!

Wait.. 

Yeah, like, this is the official website. Would be nice if they actually did a bit more of their publicity on here. And no, WC, a twitter feed down the side does NOT count. This is the official website, why do we have to go off hunting on other platforms for news?

SMDH, so glad that's not my game studio or my livelihood they are messing with, i'd be handing my marketing team pink slips. Hey Jon Q Public, Ark has a 2 part DLC coming, it's Genesis, the community is super hyped, even if they don't have F@#$ all of a clue as to what's happening on the 25th lol. *thumbs up for blind ignorance and a complete and utter failure for promoting the dlc...*

7 hours ago, TheEclipseee said:

Ikr! Like..

Gee, if only WC had an official website that they could use to communicate with players!

Wait.. 

Yeah, like, this is the official website. Would be nice if they actually did a bit more of their publicity on here. And no, WC, a twitter feed down the side does NOT count. This is the official website, why do we have to go off hunting on other platforms for news?

https://arkdevtracker.com I have been using the Dev tracker since early access, makes hunting news a lot easier since it lists up all the stuff the devs say, no matter how spread out it is.

That being said, would be nice if we wouldn't have to resort to stuff like that lol

3 hours ago, Fes said:

https://arkdevtracker.com I have been using the Dev tracker since early access, makes hunting news a lot easier since it lists up all the stuff the devs say, no matter how spread out it is.

That being said, would be nice if we wouldn't have to resort to stuff like that lol

The dev tracker is alright. Its just a pity it doesnt keep a track of the official Ark twitter though. 

4 hours ago, Rio4201 said:

and utter failure for promoting the dlc...*

In someways I like the lack of information about the DLC. The fact that nothing much has been showen particularly recently means its all going to be, hopefully, a nice surprise.

Archived