[POLL] Of The Choices, Which One Would Yall like to see First?

KRONOSDOUBLE

Community Choice Poll  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What would YOU like to see come to the game first?

• Griffins Breedable/Saddleable and Increased dino carry size similar to Argy
    • Wyverns Breedable/Saddleable
    • Anky Auto Harvest
    • Easier to do Dodec and Argy combo for Farming Stone with 2 People
    • Ballista Buffed to Ignore Armor and Deal Direct Damage, making it easier to defend base against large dinos

Suggestion

11 replies to this server topic

3 hours ago, KRONOSDOUBLE said:

This is meant to see what the community likes more. Those topics have been up there for so long in the game suggestions tab that hardly anyone looks at them anymore.  This was meant to get a clear and accurate feel for what the community wants. And because there is a lot high traffic in this section of the forums than the game suggestions tab, I see it as being better suited in the general discussion, because it is meant for general discussion

well it was moved to the sugestions forum so i couldn't have been too far off base.

7 minutes ago, Kaprosuchus said:

you could have just as easily got your answer by going to suggestions forum and sorting it by upvotes.

This is meant to see what the community likes more. Those topics have been up there for so long in the game suggestions tab that hardly anyone looks at them anymore.  This was meant to get a clear and accurate feel for what the community wants. And because there is a lot high traffic in this section of the forums than the game suggestions tab, I see it as being better suited in the general discussion, because it is meant for general discussion

lol I picked anky auto harvest thinking it would probably not be that popular, but I was wrong. But when I think about it there is one minor problem, in that players would quickly set up leashes and put anky's on wander around nodes, and we'd have a whole new kind of problem on our hands. I've always wanted anky auto-harvest, but until now I never considered the consequences, and I think it might be better to leave anky's as they are to not add more drama to pve servers, there's already enough on each server when the narcissists are logged on.

37 minutes ago, Swordguy said:

lol I picked anky auto harvest thinking it would probably not be that popular, but I was wrong. But when I think about it there is one minor problem, in that players would quickly set up leashes and put anky's on wander around nodes, and we'd have a whole new kind of problem on our hands. I've always wanted anky auto-harvest, but until now I never considered the consequences, and I think it might be better to leave anky's as they are to not add more drama to pve servers, there's already enough on each server when the narcissists are logged on.

But it won't harvest more than half its weight anyway.

Archived