Broodmother boss fight

Willempies12

Broodmother boss fight

So i have these spinos with 15k health, and 500 percent attack damage. I also have a level 160 yuti with good stats. I am wondering if i can do the gamma broodmother boss fight with 19 of these spinos and 1 yuti. This is gonna be my first boss fight ever so i have no experience what so ever. There is a bit of water in the broodmother arena, wich will also boost the attack of the spinos.

What does the 500% attack damage translate to? As in, straight damage they deal. Generally easier to gauge than percentages (since 500% means different things for difference species, and there are multipliers that affect melee on top of that). What armour saddles do all the dinos have? And what stamina and health does the Yuty have?

Just like @dronlay suggested, I'd say megatheriums would do the job better. I have never tried it with spinos, so I can't help you with that.

But in my opinion megatheriums are better, especially if you breed and imprint with good stats. What really helps a-lot is their rage thing whenever they get close to an insect. And since the broodmother and her spider minions are considered bugs in Ark (although that's not the case in real life) that fits in well. The rage enables way more melee and more amor protection.

Syntac was able to defeat all three versions of the broodmother using a mutated army of megatheriums all in a row (with healing after every fight with a snow owl). Also a yuti that was being ridden by Cheese.

If you want to check that out Syntac is a youtuber, that specific video is in his cluster series. You can easily find it by going to the playlist and scrolling down until you find it.

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help with the spinos, I really never bother with them usually. Not the biggest spino fan. So I'm not too familiarized with their stats

We did Broodmother with exactly your set up (Spinos where at 15k HP and About 550-600% Damage). 4 Dinos were ridden (3 Spinos and the yuti). We did Gamma, Beta and Alpha with this set-up (When the days of ark were young and there were no breeding lines around...). Gamma and Beta should be managable without losses. For Alpha Broodmother: We lost 14  Spinos, only 5 Spinos and the yuti survived, but we still managed to kill her!

Good luck with the fight, it's quite entertaining not doing it with a totally OP set up :D 

P.S.: The armor values on the saddles were at 88 if I remember correclty... And the 3 ridden Spinos were imprinted at 650% Damage, so take this into calculation ;)

On 1/13/2020 at 5:55 PM, Willempies12 said:

Thanks, I am gonna try it with my spinos, and the beta i will probably do with megatheriums as you advised, I hope to have breed enough in a couple of days so we'll see how its gonna go

Other advantage is Megas are small compared to Spinos. Easier to get more dinos hitting the boss. Having a different army for each boss is useful. If only one build a theri army as they most survivable across all three island bosses and and anywhere else dragon is (overseer etc).

On 1/13/2020 at 2:02 PM, Willempies12 said:

Broodmother boss fight

So i have these spinos with 15k health, and 500 percent attack damage. I also have a level 160 yuti with good stats. I am wondering if i can do the gamma broodmother boss fight with 19 of these spinos and 1 yuti. This is gonna be my first boss fight ever so i have no experience what so ever. There is a bit of water in the broodmother arena, wich will also boost the attack of the spinos.

What is your chance success?

Gamma = 100%

Beta = 50 % (prepare... you wil lost many spinos)

Alpha = 0% (yes, is it)

Over the weekend my family and I did the Gamma BM. We went in with 15 Megatheriums. Avg Lvl between 235 & 250. HP between 13K and 17K. Damage between 380% and 410%. We took 1 Yuty Lvl 147 with 16K HP, 1800 Stam and 1 pig with 26K food. being nervous I also took two lvl 255 Rexes with 26K HP and 430% Damage. The rexes, pig and the ridden Megas had blue saddles. Rest where green saddles.

The Megas did between 290 and 320 damage without the bug buff, but went up to 600+ with the buff with crit hits over 1200.

We killed the BM quickly with the megas and rexes losing no more than about 500 - 1k HP.

I would say your comp would be an easy - medium kill on the BM on Gamma.

9353EDF061D4D6FA780FA1494B0A37072C63980F

Archived