hln-a

justme67nl

hln-a

i  just logged back on to our extinction map of the lore cluster to go find notes (as far as i understood you have to have hln-a active with you) but on login my hlon-a is missing where my profile says i have genesis installed. Do more people have this problem??? or how do i install it, i relogged 4 times in total no hln-a. Or can i search the notes without it to get the skin?? I allready found a lot of the notes but after re-install of my pc as i got a brand new pc  i lost all notes i found. Do i really have to refind all??

profile.jpg

50 minutes ago, justme67nl said:

I allready found a lot of the notes but after re-install of my pc as i got a brand new pc  i lost all notes i found. Do i really have to refind all??

I don't know if they transfer to closed- cluster servers, but for singleplayer/ cross-ark transfer allowed servers, explorer notes are stored in SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\LocalProfiles, and then it's the PlayerLocalData.arkprofile file that stores em. You could try recovering that off your old PC and plugging it in to the new one.

Oh, so you still have everything on the same storage drive, the ARK folder never moved? Idk then. Provided you got them all on the same server as well, I can't think of any reason it'd wipe them aside from corruption (or the file being completley removed or overridden). 

Is your Obelisk cross-server? If so, if you had anything in it, is it still there? Also, did your mini-map wipe?

And yeah, if all that stuff was wiped as well? I definitely suspect something up with LocalProfiles. Try putting in a backup of the file if you have one.

Archived