Soloed the broodmother On pve official 541

DmpTrkDrvr

So I saw everyone saying the broodmother was bugged..  well I wiped her out last night Level 144 BM took 46 minutes and was accomplished with 7 pteranadon with 400% melee and 5 wolves with over 350% melee.. also 1 Trex level 96..  I lost 3 wolves 1 pteradon and the rex But WAs well worth it.. 

I only did this because with the new patch the requirement to summon the brood mother includes the new cave artifacts..  

It was epic loved every minute of it and did it completely solo..  have a great day Survivors and I'll see you on the Island.

P.s. check out my new hat skin.. 

Bmhat.jpg

30 minutes ago, DeltaCharlie00 said:

what do you recamend using/doing to kill broodmother

My approach was inclusive of the idea that the broodmother and her spider babies can't hit above a certain point.. I used the wolves to take care of the araneo and sicked all but 1 pteranadon on the mother herself .  I just recalled the ptera and force fed themeat several times.  The pteradon that I lost was one that got stuck under the broodmother when she fell off the platform at the red tower.. I don't have any video and it was a frantic battle so I didn't keep taking screenshots..  it was a given that I'd lose some wolves with them lacking saddles.  IT should be noted the pteranadon I used have all been bred just for this purpose and have a base rate when born of 1300 health 1050 Stam and 307.5 melee it takes about a day to train them to 400+ melee and 1500 health and stamina.  The wolves on the other hand were all tamed wolves.. one was a 112 kibble tamed wolf the other were all under level 90 when tamed..  

Footnote:the rex was mostly used to tank while force feeding the wolves, it sucked at moving and got stuck on way too much stuff

1 minute ago, DmpTrkDrvr said:

My approach was inclusive of the idea that the broodmother and her spider babies can't hit above a certain point.. I used the wolves to take care of the araneo and sucked all but 1 pteranadon on the mother herself .  I just recalled the ptera and force fed themeat several times.  The pteradon that I lost was one that got stuck under the broodmother when she fell off the platform at the red tower.. I don't have any video and it was a frantic battle so I didn't keep taking screenshots..  it was a given that I'd lose some wolves with them lacking saddles.  IT should be noted the pteranadon I used have all been bred just for this purpose and have a base rate when born of 1300 health 1050 Stam and 307.5 melee it takes about a day to train them to 400+ melee and 1500 health and stamina.  The wolves on the other hand were all tamed wolves.. one was a 112 kibble tamed wolf the other were all under level 90 when tamed..  

Grats man :) I'm suprised you were able to with the amount of lagg whilst using Pteras on official ! (In my experience anyways)

Nice achievement and did it just in time :P

4 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Grats man :) I'm suprised you were able to with the amount of lagg whilst using Pteras on official ! (In my experience anyways)

Nice achievement and did it just in time :P

Me too..  I rode the one with the biggest melee and spun moved that BM as much as I could.. the other pteras just circled her pecking away..  Kinda reminded me of the movie "Birds"

HAD to do it last night as I'll not be getting the new artifacts for a while since I play solo I'm not sure how I'm going to tackle the new caves.. 

Archived