Unlocked Oil Wells Empty

Jemcrystal

Unlocked Oil Wells Empty

I have two oil wells.  Sharing with the server keeping them unlocked.  Recently a gigantic base appeared next to one oil well.  Huge base raised up overnight.  One of my oil wells is now on their property because they moved in next to it.  It might not be them.  But the oil well was always full before.  Still, could be no one knew about it until recently and everyone is like yippie free oil.  But my parania is saying someone is either hogging it all or throwing it out on the ground.  Both wells are always empty now.

I'm going to lock wells for a while just to test and make sure they are not glitching.  

Would an official server admin even be able to find out if people were throwing the oil on the ground to be obnoxious?  Kinda wish there was a way I could see who took oil and how much they took.  If one person is taking it all or throwing it on the ground that would not be cool.  You think for prudence sake you would leave at least two stacks for the owner.  

I would hate to have to keep the wells locked because someone was rude.

OFFICIAL PVE PC

37 minutes ago, Castlerock said:

Nothing wrong with either since u left it open to the public. Either way the result is the same, no one else gets the oil anytime soon. Even then there are other easy and fast methods to get oil without oil pumps.

It is not a CoC violation, but a lot is wrong with being a sausage and taking/despawning all oil from a pump.

Archived