island Bone Wyvern Skin

xRandomKnightx

Bone Wyvern Skin

Ive done all of the explorer notes and killed all the bosses including overseer on the Island server in single player. When i scroll through all the notes are unlocked and I have all the bone skins except the bone wyvern skin. I have the 90% explorer achievement but cant get the 100%. Im not sure if the game is glitched. Can someone please help me

19 hours ago, TheEclipseee said:

Got all the dossiers? Idk if they count. You may also need the Island's Extinction Chronicles notes? (though by that logic.. you might need HLNA ones as well, which would mean the season pass.)

Yes i have unlocked all the Dossiers and even done the extinction chronicle stuff. I have just deleted my character and island save to make a new one so i am going to try and do it all over again and see what happens but i doubt itll work

On 1/14/2020 at 12:49 AM, xRandomKnightx said:

Yes i have unlocked all the Dossiers and even done the extinction chronicle stuff. I have just deleted my character and island save to make a new one so i am going to try and do it all over again and see what happens but i doubt itll work

If you are playing on PC there are mods to track them so you can see what you are missing assuming its not glitched.

Archived