Dinos and Orbital Drops Missing

Maxracer78

No Dinos in extinction ??

Hello everyone, I've been on a server in Extintion for a few weeks and in the forest area there are hardly any dinos, some therizino and carnos are seen but little, there is nothing else. This is so?? Or should the server be configured for that? because in the rest of the biomes there are many dinos but nothing in the forest. Thank you

3 hours ago, Maxracer78 said:

No Dinos in extinction ??

Hello everyone, I've been on a server in Extintion for a few weeks and in the forest area there are hardly any dinos, some therizino and carnos are seen but little, there is nothing else. This is so?? Or should the server be configured for that? because in the rest of the biomes there are many dinos but nothing in the forest. Thank you

they are bugged they are invisible so be aware of that being attacked by invisible corrupted dinos lol

Element vein and Orbital drops.

I play on an undedicated server on xbox. I haven't seen any orbital drops or element veins for quite a while. I also haven't seen any corrupted dinos recently roaming around. All of those were happening/around a few weeks ago but now i haven't seen any one of them for days. I did just beat the alpha titan king a few days back. Do all of those things stop after beating the alpha king? And if so is there a way to admin command on xbox to get them to start again? 

No, beating the KT doesn't stop spawning. I've seen quite a few people around here saying they're having issues with all that stuff spawning on Extinction too, so it looks like a pretty widespread bug, and as such there's probably not much you can do. You could maybe try dinowping? But then again, that may just make things worse, so.

20 hours ago, slayerofzombs87 said:

they are bugged they are invisible so be aware of that being attacked by invisible corrupted dinos lol

I know that the corrupt behave like that, that is not the problem I am referring to, there are many dinosaurs all over the map, but in the underground forest there are almost no dinosaurs, that is what I mean. I have forced a server reboot and kill all the wild dinosaurs with the command and it remains the same in that area. Many dinos in all biomes but nothing in the forest.

1 minute ago, Maxracer78 said:

I know that the corrupt behave like that, that is not the problem I am referring to, there are many dinosaurs all over the map, but in the underground forest there are almost no dinosaurs, that is what I mean. I have forced a server reboot and kill all the wild dinosaurs with the command and it remains the same in that area. Many dinos in all biomes but nothing in the forest.

hmmm idk tbh. i was going to build on extinction for drops etc but no point now as the map is broken lol

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Dinos and Orbital Drops Missing

Archived