Sign in to follow this  
EliteAssassin

Imprinting Broken

Imprinting Broken

Since it recent update it seems as if the imprint settings are greatly off. In the past I made it so people on my servers could easily get 100% imprint very quickly after hatch. Now since one of the recent updates the imprinting is completely off and for a while, with the same settings I had before my players were getting 1% or even 0%. Even the settings I have it at right now, my players can barely get 100% even if they do every imprint instantly. I have my server set on 50x so if anyone has a setting regarding the imprinting that easily allows 100% imprinting then let me know because this is very annoying. No reason why this change should've been made and nitrado has been no help at all with this.

I don't know what setting would easily work but in the meantime you could help your players get the 100% by using the command, Setimprintquality 1

Oh wait, if you use that command on someone else's dino, I'm not sure if it would be their imprint or yours.

Edited by Rintrahhh