Joe0319

underforest has a currepted giga and destory my base

when I come to the game, I find a currupted giga in my base and destroy everything!. first, my base is in underforest which should not has currupted dinos in there but there we go. I spend a half mouth to built that and now I lose so many stuff and I hope GM can give me an answer about that and i want my stuff back!!! thank you!@ Cedric

when I come to the game, I find a currupted giga in my base and destroy everything!. first, my base is in underforest which should not has currupted dinos in there but there we go. I spend a half mouth to built that and now I lose so many stuff and I hope GM can give me an answer about that and i want my stuff back!!! thank you!

Sorry for you , but that, is a part of EXT....Its not rare to see corrupted in sunken forest.Last time i help a guys(lvl 30) , he was fighting lvl300+ rex just in front if his base ... the best way to protect is to not building on the ground , try a cliff or smthing like that .Nothing else, sry and gl!

5 minutes ago, Joe0319 said:

but it just coming in my base immediately. it's not coming in after destroy the wall. it is just popped up at my base

That is really bad news.  All that I can suggest is to submit a ticket to support that a Corrupt Giga spawned in your base, and you -MIGHT- be reimbursed.  That's really your only hope.

Go to the top of this page, and look for the "support" tab.  Mouse-over it and click on "help."  Look at the top right corner of the help page and find the "submit a request" button.  Click it, submit all the evidence that you can of the Giga killing tames without breaking your walls, and cross your fingers that a GM has mercy on you.  As @shadowkyuubi mentioned, there is a pretty high likelihood that they won't replace your tames, but there is no harm in asking.

2 分钟之前, TheDonn 说:

That is really bad news.  All that I can suggest is to submit a ticket to support that a Corrupt Giga spawned in your base, and you -MIGHT- be reimbursed.  That's really your only hope.

Go to the top of this page, and look for the "support" tab.  Mouse-over it and click on "help."  Look at the top right corner of the help page and find the "submit a request" button.  Click it, submit all the evidence that you can of the Giga killing tames without breaking your walls, and cross your fingers that a GM has mercy on you.  As @shadowkyuubi mentioned, there is a pretty high likelihood that they won't replace your tames, but there is no harm in asking.

thank you . I'm already submit a request.

On 1/13/2020 at 2:02 AM, Joe0319 said:

я надеюсь, что GM может дать мне ответ на этот вопрос, и я хочу вернуть свои вещи

Devs & GM don't back your loot, dinos etc. China players on my ext server byte corrupted gigas on my base and steal all my loot. Yesterday it repeated. This game is broken.