MAJOR ISSUE WITH TRANSFERRING DLC DINOS FROM ARK TO ARK

SilentNinja44

Suggestion

MAJOR ISSUE WITH TRANSFERRING DLC DINOS FROM ARK TO ARK

Due to people across servers breeding extremely high leveled tames, and then allowing other players to purchase them using real money on certain official servers, the game is now becoming unplayable.... people are bringing over certain Dinos leveled at 390, such as the magnarmr and such, all coming from DLC. No I am not saying that you shouldn’t be able to transfer dinos from other DLC’s at all, but I’m just saying that certain dinos should not be allowed to be transferred to other servers such as Rag, The Island, or evening scorched since as of now the only way I could see combating some of these dinos being transferred is by having the dlc and getting them yourself, which makes the game pay to win, and some people are just trying to have fun on the free maps... 

1 reply to this server topic

I don't think you necessarily need other DLC dinos to combat DLC dinos. The idea should be that there's enough in vanilla to counter most creatures. 

Aside, it's kinda unfair for anyone who may have gone to a map for a particular tame, just for the express purpose of taming it and bringing it's utility for them to use. It defeats the point of how you have the ability to transfer dinos accross ARKs. And where does it stop? If you block manas, what next? Basilisks? Velonsasurs? What would classify a dino not suitable for transfer?

Otherwise, if you want to just have fun on the free maps; I'm sure there are clusters that only have the free maps. 

Archived