Why parkour? Why lava jump?

Zerik101

Why parkour? Why lava jump?

The lava jump in the dungeon really really fails me, I don’t understand why parkour has to be an obstacle to get my 10 element, I’m just not good at it, I’ve tried Everything, the intended way, symbiote, parachute, jumping whole thing, halfway, and etc etc!! I just wanna know why parkour had to be there in a Mobil game? Ark is a parkour game? I feel like this mechanic is to push people to buy element, cause I cannot get good at this jump I’m constantly losing 1 or both of my runs everyday when I fail at this jump! Love the Dino rooms! The wall traps are great, but parkour? On MOBILE? Why? Love the game but the jump is blocking me from end game and pushing me away :(

The lava traps where set before you could even buy element, so you really can't say that. I hate them, but they are actually not that hard (with a bit of practice). How is your movement speed stat? The higher it is, the longer you can jump. Also, are you sprinting and then jumping? If you don't sprint your are for sure not making it (unless you are really good at targeting small objects like moving stepping stones). The best way I find to do them (not counting the symbiote) is by jumping halfway, then the rest. I find it best to enter a dungeon with at least 150% movement speed stat.

Dungeons aren't supposed to be easy. They are mostly end game, meaning that challenges along the way are very expected, even parkour.

I’ve hated them for a long time, but I finally started doing the dungeons pretty regularly, and the lava trap isn’t a big deal anymore. Just had to get the system down. I start at the top of the incline down into the lava and start running, then jump with the aerial symbiote. I jump the whole thing in one. I did recently tweak my stats and add more speed, which helps in creature rooms as well. I was a little too HP heavy.

Archived