Snoopy31844

Update Broke Entire Game!!! The Island Now Raining Bosses, Scorched Earth Nuked!

Update Broke Entire Game!!! The Island Now Raining Bosses, Scorched Earth Nuked!

Since the 1/10/2020 Update Here are the issues I'm having so far. On The Island whenever I use an obelisk to fight a Guardian I now get teleported...…..NOT to the Guardians Arena but...… IN THE SKY WITH MY DINO'S!!!!!! Literally Teleports My Dino's, Me, and the Boss to the very center of The Island, Coordinates 50 Lat. 50 Lon. where we all freefall from the SKY until we hit the ground. In most cases it's instant death for my character and my T-Rex survives with the boss landing on our heads. Sometimes the boss even Vanishes into thin air after landing. Not sure what's going on here but The Island is now raining down Players, Dino's, and Guardians when you activate an obelisk. Oh, and that's not all! I moved over to Scorched Earth only to find that I was instantly killed along with ALL MY TAMED DINOS, and ALL MY STRUCTURES WERE COMPLETELY DESTROYED!!!!!!!!! All that was left were inventory bags where my structures USED to be. Is anyone having these problems? If so is there any way to fix them? Any help is appreciated BC my game is unplayable ATM.

14 hours ago, Snoopy31844 said:

Literally Teleports My Dino's, Me, and the Boss to the very center of The Island, Coordinates 50 Lat. 50 Lon. where we all freefall from the SKY until we hit the ground. 

I thought I was the only one experiencing this when it happened, can't even fight the boss after the dozens of hours I put into breeding and levelling my boss rexes.

still, at least I'll finally be able to fight it again in about 12 months if they finally decide to fix it.

here's the headline we should all be posting under on the forums, extinction is now unplayable, can't enter wasteland cuz corrupted dinos are invisible, all maps unable to place large stone walls and stone stairs, not sure if other structures are affected, lots of people having problems with "cannot deploy" dinos going missing from cryopods...  really just disappointed about how hard it has been to try and do anything on ark lately, just one thing after another, not sure if it's just getting worse or staying consistantly crap, ever since October there has been really extreme problems that make it next to unplayable, I can't even get to a terminal on extinction and I really can't work on building my forts right now and I am just generally sick of losing dinos that take a very long time to tame and raise and care for due to constant glitches, wildcard really needs to cut us some slack, not sure how many other people are just watching everything they have been working for just turn to ashes while whatever madnesss I assume this is related to genisis, is taking place, game doesn't work, what's the point in playing it anymore? It's getting to that point really....

I am excited for the dlc but I really feel it is the cause of the problem and I really can't help but wonder why it is causing such extreme problems and why controls aren't in place to prevent it from being so problematic. If anything, if this is what is causing these problems it would be really nice if Wildcard could at least own up to it and let us all know what is going on and why and with the amount of loss that is taking place maybe even find a way to compensate by giving us dino packs or something for everything we are losing as a result of this horrible mess. However there is not even open acknowledgement of these problems taking place and I feel that is just blatant disrespect of the community. 

I'm getting pretty upset over it at this point because it has been constant for almost 2 months now. 

Edited by WafflesMcgrawl
  • Thanks 1

Wildcard needs to address this.

Its been happening to us with the Overseer telepad once we drag everything down the Tek Cave, we get dropped at 50/50, to die. Insanely frustrating spending weeks, breeding and leveling Dino's, while spending days grinding resources for quality gear/saddles.

Finally ready to beat The Island, only to hear absolutely nothing about a bug I posted half a week ago. 

Dinosaurs are cool, but it may be time to start looking at other survival games.

Edited by andrecli

Thank God I’m not the only one with these problems. I’ve been trying everything to fix my boss fights vs the broodmother. I keep teleporting above the north side of the Redwoods 100 ft or so in the air and either she kills me midair or I die from the fall. I was literally 10 seconds away from creating a new character thinking I messed something up internally, but I decided to check here first. Glad I now know it’s the update.

Ive been trying to get help on Reddit, but no luck. And y’all are the first people I’ve seen with the same miserable experience, so I’m not sure wildcard knows.

It's the whole game. I am on the island, lived around 50;50, and it deleted everything. Walls, tames, fabricators, I mean nothing left. All of my other abandoned beds were left though. Frustrating as hell. I died instantly upon loading (at 50;50) spawned back at original base just fine, run to 50;50, exit to menu, load again, and die instantly. Anywhere else I load I load just fine. Lost all of my Holiday animals and all of the high leveled gear that came with it. Sucks

Yep this is happening on single player. i've jumped on it today for just a laugh but the fact is...the game atm is the joke. The island bosses all work and tek cave since the small update we had yesterday but every other map is still getting teleported and just dropped from the sky. The manticore and dragon on rag fall thru the map. i had to turn on ghost mode and go down to instant kill them. Scorched earth u fall in the centre of map from sky and land on a ledge (if you're lucky). I don't even want to attempt official servers as they might have done a similar thing. on single player spawned items/dinos don't matter

Edited by Triple22

@Cedric  are any of these issues noted to be fixed for Xbox. We know your all busy but we can't play. If we do we can't do anything as we risk it just dissapearing or not working.

Beavers are all missing, wyverns and eggs not spawning, 50:50 teleportation instead of boss arena once summoned, players Dino's and boss fall from the sky. Artifacts have dissapeared never to return, tames and structures going poof! Loot drops not spawning. Nothing has been mentioned. Extinction got patched and these have been left.

There are more problems i cant think of them all right now.

Single player Xbox definitely affected. Not sure about other play modes. 

Some of these started around Christmas but haven't been responded to or acknowledged. We just want to know they are getting seen. What to expect in terms of fix etc. 

Edited by SnowboundGem
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SnowboundGem said:

@Cedric  are any of these issues noted to be fixed for Xbox. We know your all busy but we can't play. If we do we can't do anything as we risk it just dissapearing or not working.

Beavers are all missing, wyverns and eggs not spawning, 50:50 teleportation instead of boss arena once summoned, players Dino's and boss fall from the sky. Artifacts have dissapeared never to return, tames and structures going poof! Loot drops not spawning. Nothing has been mentioned. Extinction got patched and these have been left.

There are more problems i cant think of them all right now.

Single player Xbox definitely affected. Not sure about other play modes. 

Some of these started around Christmas but haven't been responded to or acknowledged. We just want to know they are getting seen. What to expect in terms of fix etc. 

Multiple of my buddies who play on Xbox on dedicated servers and rented Nitrado servers are reporting similar issues. I don't think singleplayer is the only mode affected. It's probably a teleportation bug, not the first time I've seen a teleport to 50/50 on the map. As for Singleplayer…. it seems to be absolutely and completely unplayable, as I have tested to find the same issues. Bugs are rampant on ARK on consoles hundreds are submitting bug reports and putting bug report threads up on this forum, what do we get from the developers? Radio silence.

On 1/12/2020 at 1:54 AM, Snoopy31844 said:

I moved over to Scorched Earth only to find that I was instantly killed along with ALL MY TAMED DINOS, and ALL MY STRUCTURES WERE COMPLETELY DESTROYED!!!!!!!!! All that was left were inventory bags where my structures USED to be. Is anyone having these problems? If so is there any way to fix them? Any help is appreciated BC my game is unplayable ATM.

You likely had a save file corruption. No way to fix, as consoles do not have save file backups. It happens on consoles far more than it does on PC.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2020 at 2:54 AM, Snoopy31844 said:

Since the 1/10/2020 Update Here are the issues I'm having so far. On The Island whenever I use an obelisk to fight a Guardian I now get teleported...…..NOT to the Guardians Arena but...… IN THE SKY WITH MY DINO'S!!!!!! Literally Teleports My Dino's, Me, and the Boss to the very center of The Island, Coordinates 50 Lat. 50 Lon. where we all freefall from the SKY until we hit the ground. In most cases it's instant death for my character and my T-Rex survives with the boss landing on our heads. Sometimes the boss even Vanishes into thin air after landing. Not sure what's going on here but The Island is now raining down Players, Dino's, and Guardians when you activate an obelisk. Oh, and that's not all! I moved over to Scorched Earth only to find that I was instantly killed along with ALL MY TAMED DINOS, and ALL MY STRUCTURES WERE COMPLETELY DESTROYED!!!!!!!!! All that was left were inventory bags where my structures USED to be. Is anyone having these problems? If so is there any way to fix them? Any help is appreciated BC my game is unplayable ATM.

am on official small tribes and i killed the dragon with no problem, but then went to face the brood and it lag froze till all my dino died...yea