Muki19

Error loading PrimalGameData_BP

Error loading PrimalGameData_BP

I finally flushed ark until I had no more access to the animal inventories. after that i restarted the game and now it no longer loads. I am briefly shown that primalgamedata_bp is loaded, then the screen comes to me with the server list and nothing happens. if I then want to join the server again, it will no longer load. I have ark on switch module and have already downloaded the previous updates twice, but it doesn't change anything. I also restarted the switch but to no avail. it is no longer possible! patch the game at last it's completely broken.

my files are now defective again and it no longer loads when you join the server. after deleting the software and downloading it again it didn't work. I now download the update again in the same way.

patched the switch version. what do sales figures have to do with the support of the game?!?

even after the 2nd download it is not possible to play, it is broken and unplayable!

This error has been off and on for me the past year or so.  This newest update came out on the 17th and were right back at it.  Except this time persistence isn't doing me any good.  This has been an on going issue for years for some.  How in the living poop hell is it STILL not corrected!?

I reloaded it yesterday. then I'm off and right now when I want to continue playing I can't do it again. I can start a singleplayer game but no longer get on the server. I can't download the 1.9gb patch for every game. it is always the same, normally the loading process starts with "theisland" and whenever "primalgamedata_bp" is there it doesn't work anymore and lands after 20sec. again in the server menu.

I have the impression it gets worse and worse ...

For me it dc’s me. I try to to relog it does the primal data bp load. That fails and sends me back to the server list and it just says joining server. I don’t have to redownload the patches. Just Restarting the game a few times allows me back in after like 15mins 

4 hours ago, DmTooL said:

Yeah I'm having this issue. Can't get on at all. Last night and tonight. Why has this started to happen? PrimalGameData_BP starts then goes back to the server screen. 

It was working great this morning. 

Yea this started happening again to me as well around 4pm est.