PS4/Xbox Connectivity Issues

bluehairedposer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

valguero servers down??

ok so currently atm the server i play on cannot retrieve address anyone else having this problem? i notice since this tribe having a super structure plus a ton of unneccesary dinos out by their base. could be just coincidence but in all the time ive played never had this retrieval issue just seems odd. could be just one of those things. but the lag is atrocious near it plus instantly dced the moment you come into contact ....

Just now, GerBear said:

I believe it’s affecting all official servers. I can’t join Island either. Might be a crash.

well i checked twitter this is the version we should be on 793.36 and yet we are on 793.35 so either this is an typo or they raptored up the versions .... honestly idk. and idk why this is coming out highlighted lol ....

1 minute ago, Killercal said:

No servers you will be able to join nothing this is some bullpoop I got 10 giga babies out

well rip them especially as its the weekend too .... always something with this game .... lol. so they broke dinos on extinction them being invisible they broke levels with no fix .... im still stuck on level 104 have been since the wonderland event .... the cryopod bug which ate a ton of my rexes for boss fights raised from eggs a spino from an egg i raised .... this game just keeps on giving doesnt it .... lol.

• invincibleqc changed the title to PS4/Xbox Connectivity Issues

Archived