Broken Structures after Update

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S+ structures

After the most recent update 3 hours ago on valguero all s+ structures are messed up. Stone triangle foundation now places greenhouse triangle ceiling and another I noticed is stone triangle roof is now metal stair case. This is for xbox hope this gets fixed soon was building with those structures when the update happened and now cant finish my base.

Edited by Spartandrum

?Iv been having the same issue and it’s put a complete hold on my building as most of my structures are circular, now I can’t build and I am now open to attack... after hours of searching I found nothing that helped and eventually refreshed my server so  weeks worth of work all gone because I couldn’t find a solution.

I’m hoping they realise the new update (January 2020) has this issue and they fix it ASAP 

Also checked on random servers and it’s certainly not my server.

wild card please sort this out. 

5 hours ago, Curtisk786 said:

After update

After the update that happened today I lost Multiple Dino’s that I was raising (not dead just completely disappeared) and can no longer place some items for the house I am building 

i agree me and my mom were playing together on her host-nonededicated server and we just lost a megatherium a tek para and then lost a horse and frog trying to go bk to them to recover our bags from dieing aprantly from loseing internet cause of xbox crashing i guess and so the cryopods i had in her game are gone with my body i already stated wildcard needs to add in a command to recover lost inventory and so far that hasn't surfaced -_- i just wrote a support ticket alittle while ago tonight about this issue and hopefully we can get our stuff bk and creatures x.x;  but i do agree this last update broke the game on the island map so far it seems 

Update after Xmas event

I guess this latest update after the Xmas event has made it so you can't place or use S+ structures like the triangular ceilings for example... I'm Not the only one either...there's a bunch on the cluster I'm playing on who are dealing with the same issue...why is it every update you release breaks the damn game? Do you not test your updates before you release them to make sure they don't break the game? I mean seriously it's every damn update that does this then you have to release an update to fix the update...

6 minutes ago, QueenHeatherXx said:

Broken Structures after Update?

After the update last night it appears certain structures are broken. I can’t place large stone walls, stone stairs or triangle stone foundations along with several others on any of our 4 clustered servers (Rag, Val, Ab and Extinction) Anyone else having this issue?

Same here. Can't place any triangle building blocks.

4 hours ago, sirtwiggles401 said:

Update after Xmas event

I guess this latest update after the Xmas event has made it so you can't place or use S+ structures like the triangular ceilings for example... I'm Not the only one either...there's a bunch on the cluster I'm playing on who are dealing with the same issue...why is it every update you release breaks the damn game? Do you not test your updates before you release them to make sure they don't break the game? I mean seriously it's every damn update that does this then you have to release an update to fix the update...

yep just found out myself, what platform has it happened to you on?

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Broken Structures after Update