Wiped again ?? all my tames dead again

Xkerix201991

If someone could point me in the direction of a friendly PVP server I’d be there now i’ve tried seven different servers and I’ve been bullied on every single one i’m a nobody I’m new and I have nothing yet there are players out there that Will  target me fun lots of them i’m sick of getting bullied kishko if you see this go to extinction 84 small tribes n kick their butts. 

Friendly server on official?? U are joking right)))) 

Don't build base, everything u tame put on upload. Everything what have some value, bps, items, dinos u need to store in upload.  Pvp on official is like job in real life, only from job u can get 2,3 days off in week, from pvp u can't. 

If u don't have much time to play every day, my advice is stay away from official. 

1 hour ago, Elvensafety said:

Uploading and downloading things it’s just as dangerous you have to go to the obelisk or a drop and there is a cool down timer to re-upload if you’re doing that every day it’s only a matter of time before you get mugged

Exactly.

Eventhough you SHOULD upload everything you would like to still have next morning, it is not a fail safe method. Even if you don't get mugged it only takes a day in a cage to lose everything. Or server can crash and stay down longer than you can stay up.

1 hour ago, hud said:

Friendly server on official?? U are joking right)))) 

Don't build base, everything u tame put on upload. Everything what have some value, bps, items, dinos u need to store in upload.  Pvp on official is like job in real life, only from job u can get 2,3 days off in week, from pvp u can't. 

If u don't have much time to play every day, my advice is stay away from official. 

I have 24 7 and I have been playing 24 seven when you’re new and no tribal take you There’s nothing you can do prim armour versus master crafted armour then they call you a pussy because you didn’t win a 2 on 1 fight with a argy and pteranodon versus Me in Hide armour with a stone bow lol seriously something needs to be done about bullying here

Iv asked several servers if I could have a small base there I’ve even offered to farm for them in return for leaving me alone all I want to do is grind and raise dinos with the extra added thrill of PVP on other servers. PVE doesn’t work because people go overboard with their bases and frame rate drops to 0. You’d think that having a 24 seven Grindr would be an asset if he’s going to farm for you but no one even cares.

23 minutes ago, Elvensafety said:

all I want to do is grind and raise dinos with the extra added thrill of PVP

Short answer - you can't. Try unofficials or clusters. Otherwise you can maybe prolong period until you are found and wiped, but it is inevitable.

You can get to metal base with few dozen turrets solo, it doesn't matter. Big tribes just see it as a sign of base getting ripe and you will find trees spawning back where your base was when coming back from a toilet break.

• 2 weeks later...

How do I fix this

Hello survivors yesterday I was wiped back to the Stone Age only the difference this time is I set up a pvp defence spot rather than hiding my stuff I don’t mind losing months work if it’s a legit battle. Sadly a player destroyed everything I had by bitting through the mesh with a giga my turrets wouldn’t hit him because they were internal but he was hitting them by sticking the gigas head through the wall I was there watching it and recording it. Iv has no reply from support will I get my stuff back ? I lost so much and I’m really depressed now. What can I do please help me.

On 1/11/2020 at 11:27 PM, Xkerix201991 said:

Wiped again ?? all my tames dead again

Anyone know stam von ? Let me know please thanks guys when is this girl going to get a break !!!

Sooo... you created a topic just to cry about being raided?

And provided as little information as possible? "Stamm von ..." means "Tribe of ...", which is a default name of tribe in ARK when you start playing. No server info, nothing.

Get a grip...

Archived