Tatroe

Invisible Corrupted Dinos / Missing OSD’s, veins and drops

Beacons don't work after update.

After I installed an update earlier I started up my single player game on the island and played for a hour. Then I noticed there's no beacons... So i waited for another 30 minutes & still none showed up. I restarted & none showed up & I even went to another single player game on ragnarok & waited for a bit but no beacons showed up. They worked before i updated the game & ironically all I wanted was one of the few things i always throw away... A crop plot. Please help me.

Still now corrupted, osd, or veins

Even after the update just note there are still no corrupted dinos. They are all invisible, drops are invisible, and can’t find any element veins because they are still invisible on Xbox. There has been no admin support, they have been invisible all weekend and nobody has been able to use 2x weekend because of it. Can you guys please fix this game breaker? You guys broke it with the last major update, and now they just can’t be seen on extinction. Thank you

5 minutes ago, FeromonasLOL97 said:

Corrupted dinos and supply crates(including artifacts) won't spawn

I've been playing on my solo extinction map for about a week now and i've noticed that any corruted dinos or supply crates are spawning, can someone help me?

Gotta wait for an update. This requires a patch from WC. It's been acknowledged, but there's not ETA for a fix yet.

Waiting on new update to install.   I was seeing all this on my xbox hosted dedicated server, however in addition to the waistland bugs, Titans all spawned at 0,0 w/ player teleport from terminal to 0,0 with it... 500 feet in the air of course.   King Titan causes the Ark application on both single player and dedicated server to lock up.

Edit:

I can confirm that they did indeed do jack all to fix day sheet with this update.  No Corrupted Dinos, No OSDs, No Viens, Missing Textures (Meteor Impacts/Ascention shinanigins), Titans spawning at 0,0.  

I wonder if it's too late to get a refund on that shiny new season pass.

Edited by Atherin

This issue has been on Xbox and PS4 for about a week now, actually. How come is it that the console versions of the game are always the ones to face the most issues? It's just proof that Wildcard does NOT care about the console versions of the game. They have GOT to fix this or they're going to lose a lot of players, quick.

Im really wondering whats going on with this... Why don't we have a fix yet?! 7 days is is just plain pathetic. your seriously not even going to tell us anything aside from cedric saying "they are looking into it" a WEEK AGO?!

not only is this wrong, but this is terrible customer service. we paid good money for this game, the expansions. We paid for wildcard to get to where they are now. The lead community manager is totally leaving us out of the loop with this situation.

This isnt right wildcard. PUT DOWN GENESIS FOR 30 MINS AND FIX OUR GAME.

Edited by Hoeser707