RedSonia

Missing Drops and Supply creates

14 hours ago, Cedric said:

Im passing this on to see if we can find out what's going on here

Hi Cedric, this isn't just happening on Prim+, but on regular SP on Xbox as well. Just wanted to make sure you're aware. Thanks!

Edit: This isn't just affecting loot drops, but also no Wyverns, nests or eggs either.

Edited by thoughtnomad

14 hours ago, Cedric said:

Im passing this on to see if we can find out what's going on here

Thank you sir for acknowledging the issue. As stated above and i'm sure by the many people who responded to the topic I posted, we love this game, and it is what I enjoy playing most with my friends. However if I can't make any progress late game because of all the issues, then I have to stop playing. And trust me, that is tbe LAST thing I want to do.

9 hours ago, thoughtnomad said:

Hi Cedric, this isn't just happening on Prim+, but on regular SP on Xbox as well. Just wanted to make sure you're aware. Thanks!

Edit: This isn't just affecting loot drops, but also no Wyverns, nests or eggs either.

Also, no bee hives (on Abberation at least). I’m stuck on this map at the moment, so I can’t speak for other maps.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:06 PM, SpeckledPotatoe said:

Hopefully we will be getting an answer soon. Finally got a response on Twitter.

everytime Cedric mention this he  always asks is it prim plus .. NO .. How can he possibly think that if he read ANY of these posts.

This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. It's unacceptable that there isn't any acknowledgement, and feigned ignorance. Also the GM replies are obviously their best attempt to respond in the absence of any information from the devs.

It's almost as if they are dropping Xbox support

• Like 1

Alright, just connected here using my Xbox account, thankfully I didnt have to register or anything 

I've played this game a lot, a few months ago. It was such a nice discovery for me, the Island and Aberation were pretty fun to play. Couldnt complete the map 100% cause playing alone makes everything so PAINFUL. Also, no mods so forget about S+ and the other great stuff pc players have. But still fell in love with the game, its gameplay and concept. I never thought I'd be addicted to a game about Dinos LOL But why not ?!? After all, I did enjoy Dino Crisis (from Capcom) back then ^^
 It was fascinating to me, to discover the different races, being able to oberve them in a 3D world, to tame then even (I thought that was super cool when I discovered that option !!!). My regret was the bad graphics on Xbox, and how long everything takes (because no mods and no teamates either).That was all last year.

Recently, I started to play again a few days ago, wanting to give Valguero a chance (although I'm STILL playing raptoring alone), but I quickly started to get pissed off by my low tear primitive gear and that's when I suddenly notice : no lootdrops (among other things, as mentionned by other gamers here). So I started to do some research then ended up here.
LOOOOOOL I was so hyped about Valguero that I started to write to players to find a team and all. Now, realizing that this won't be solved anytime soon, I feel like I was just a fool for believing this game would work just fine. Now I'm like "fudge this game, I'm out"

What a shame. PC really IS the master race. Im watching plenty of videos about Ark on PC and it works 100% JUST FINE. Xbox and computers both run on windows so.. makes no sense to me that we get the worst version possible, AGAIN (despite me buying an Xbox One X 4 months ago to get better quality in games. LOOL).
  And from what I can read here and elswhere, I dont have faith in devs more interested in money (Genesys coming, and all the other DLCs) than actually making sure their game works as intended.

Now if we had the upgrade station or the NPCs on Xbox as well, we could work our way around the current issue of getting better gear. But NOPE, only for pc. They told us a few months ago that we would get more mods on Xbox, but I'm disappointed to see that there's no real follow up to that promise (didnt see the upgrade station in my game, and its just ONE example. Or the nanny for the incubation. All that good stuff.)

LOL "I do not know when this could possibly be fixed". LOOOOL 

His ignorance actually makes me feel really angry. He says he's adressing the issue, only to show that he actually doesn't know anything.

Well, to that, I'd answer "I do not know if I should keep playing your game."

Its time to make a choice, I'll skip Genesys entirely. I'll keep my money until I'm sure I can have a proper experience. You should do the same, even though I know its tempting to discover the newest experience.

Now I'm gonna have to battle with myself cause I REALLY wanted to play Ark again but NO THANKS I won't support greedy/lazy devs

Im SO GLAD i didnt buy any of the season pass (my brother gifted me Aberration cause I fell in love wih it, but that's all. And there was a special price on it at the time so we got the map for like 8Euros or something).

Dont bother answering this post, some people said we should all add in to this topic, so I did. I wont be coming back though, I guess this game can wait another few months, I have Dead by Daylight, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Apex Legends in the meantime (games that actually work properly). Also, RE3 is coming in April so I'll probably forget about this game soon enough.

Why so many years of alpha and beta only to have stupid buggs like that ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I know they had many years to code their game, my brother was into Ark way before me. And God knows he was complaining A LOT about the glitches and issues. But he was patient with it and kept playing. LOL I wont do the same mistake.

SHAME

PS : I'm from France so there might be a few mistakes in my message. I apologize in advance if that's the case XD

Edited by StarzRiser

2 hours ago, Zuroki said:

Well maybe Fury could have simply talked to the development team to get an answer in order to service his customers... Right? 

If only things were that simple.  Devs can't tell Fury when it's going to be fixed.  If that time was known, it would have been communicated already.  I can assure you it's something that's still being diagnosed and prioritized at the moment.  

1 hour ago, Vtm said:

everytime Cedric mention this he  always asks is it prim plus .. NO .. How can he possibly think that if he read ANY of these posts

On Twitter, its more common for people to talk about this problem in relation to P+.  And since I was on Twitter I just assumed that was what we were talking about.

@Cedric please, look with attention to SOLO XBOX players complaints. It’s too disappointing playing in ALL MAPS, except the island, with no kind of “drops” at all: loots, artifacts, pearls, bees, eggs nests, wyverns, quetzal, griffin and many other dinos that disappeared... Tired of just gathering wood, crystals and metal... Nor even taming is cool anymore because we don’t have cool dinos. And it’s like this since Jan 11th... We are without any real answer for almost a month... I think we - XBOX SOLO - are a large group of players, most of us really affectionate for ARK, but getting to the limit of patience due to not even a solid response from @survivetheark... Hoping to hear from you soon as a sign of respect for us. Thanks!

Hello Survivor!

Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. Your request (1416580) has been received.

Our records indicate that we have already addressed your inquiry or we have not received an update from you. Therefore, the ticket has been closed. If this is regarding a new inquiry or you still need assistance with the existing inquiry, please submit a new ticket.

Thank you for your continued support of ARK: Survival Evolved. Have a wonderful day!

Yes, they addressed it. But it was just they same automatically generated answer which all of you got. Dead end...

Almost one whole month later since the first post in this topic and still we have these exact same, game breaking multitude of problems...almost one whole month!!...let that sink in.

And no it's NOT PRIM+!!!

It's almost as though we're just talking to ourselves at this point...or a brick wall.

Edited by ShakerDazzy

Still waiting for a fix, built a base back on the island to get drops. I dont remember there being so many 150 rex on the island. I have gotten 3 of them in the past week.  Hope this fix happens soon my dinos I brought over to the island  are not to happy about the move:)

21 hours ago, Cedric said:

If only things were that simple.  Devs can't tell Fury when it's going to be fixed.  If that time was known, it would have been communicated already.  I can assure you it's something that's still being diagnosed and prioritized at the moment.  

On Twitter, its more common for people to talk about this problem in relation to P+.  And since I was on Twitter I just assumed that was what we were talking about.

Still haven't heard a peep from you guys about the issue on here or twitter. I'm not buying any DLC you guys release until this game is playable. I hope everyone else will with me. Seriously you guys are posting about events and DLC while us XBOX players can't even properly play the game. It is ridiculous. But the PC players are who make you guys all the money so screw us right? Everything works great for them.

4 hours ago, Mardis6 said:

Same issue here this is getting ridiculous been going on for over a month losing hope that it's ever going to be fixed. Sounding like the end of ARK for me which is sad after all the time I have invested in the game.....

Me and you both brotha.. one of like 2 games I actually play..

Important for Xbox single players. Might not want to purchase ark genesis yet.

If you dont know already single player and dedicated servers on xbox 1 Not Prim + all maps are broken besides island. The issue has been acknowledged but no clear date for a fix. It's been a month of no drops , eggs, artifacts and missing dinos. I have not got any feed back on when this will be fixed. So I'm putting out a warning for xbox single players to take caution before buying the new content because it might not be working just like all the other maps. You could be spending money on a broken map waiting for a fix if there is a fix.

Edited by Hops99
  • Like 1