RedSonia

Missing Drops and Supply creates

Same issues on single player on xbox one. No loot crates, no supply drops,  and no bee hives are spawning on aberration.  Haven't tried other maps.  And if I can help it,  I'm not re installing the game, takes like 5 days where I'm at with the only internet speed available. 

2 hours ago, Chasewk said:

Same issues on single player on xbox one. No loot crates, no supply drops,  and no bee hives are spawning on aberration.  Haven't tried other maps.  And if I can help it,  I'm not re installing the game, takes like 5 days where I'm at with the only internet speed available. 

Dont waste your time reinstalling. The issue is with the last update. Only map appearing unaffected is The Island.

Can any one confirm if this is an Xbox only issue or is it all consoles? Clearly it's not an issue on PC, otherwise it would be resolved by now.

6 minutes ago, SpeckledPotatoe said:

Dont waste your time reinstalling. The issue is with the last update. Only map appearing unaffected is The Island.

Can any one confirm if this is an Xbox only issue or is it all consoles? Clearly it's not an issue on PC, otherwise it would be resolved by now.

Everything I have found it is only an XBOX issue. I could be wrong. It has been over a month of this bs. We can't progress late game without ARTIFACTS!!!

I'm having the same issue with missing wyvern nests and no drop crates.  Playing on a Xbox dedicated server on Valguero.  Other maps playing single player have the same issue.  Would be great if we could get a response from Wildcard on where this bug is on their priority list. Sounds like it's a Xbox only issue

I am also having this issue, spend the last week building when I finally noticed there were no artifacts or supply crates . Found out about wyverns I’m ragnarok and after a few hours of that there were none spawned anywhere on the map, I’m on such a hot streak with this game it’s a shame to see it end because I can’t actually progress anymore, please fix wildcard

started on The Center first btw

Edited by G1uzz

Xbox: no loot drops, no artifacts and so on

Hello! I can figure out the stress to release Genesis, but since last Xbox patch in mid January, there are no loot drops, no artifacts, no beavers dams, no pearls, no forms input working properly, lots of dinos missing... I’m noticing this on Xbox solo play, at Valguero and Ragnarok. Do you have any idea when you’ll have this corrected by another patch? Keep the good work and congrats for the great game! Tks!

• Like 1

We are running a dedicated server on a second xbox one x. Doesn't matter which map, there are no drops, no artifacts and a lot of dinos don't spawn anymore. There are no more beaver dams, too. Just wanted to keep the thread going, hoping that our complaints get attention.

Is there another way to report bugs besides twitter and this forum?

2 hours ago, TeeSmokeXboxOne said:

We are running a dedicated server on a second xbox one x. Doesn't matter which map, there are no drops, no artifacts and a lot of dinos don't spawn anymore. There are no more beaver dams, too. Just wanted to keep the thread going, hoping that our complaints get attention.

Is there another way to report bugs besides twitter and this forum?

You can submit a ticket here https://support.survivetheark.com. Just click "submit a request" at the top right.

Hi,

I run a dedicated xbox server for just me and the lads. Same problem as everyone here, Valguero has no drops whatsoever.

I decided to try and restart the server thinking it may have fixed the problem (didn't realize this was a problem until I started to read these forums)

Obviously this did not resolve the issue but I did come across a problem where all our tames and items disappeared and we couldn't gain access to our structures.

Anyone else suffered this problem?

hank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. I am GM Fury and I’ll be addressing your issue today. I have let the development team know about this issue, and they are working diligently to hopefully resolve this issue for you. Unfortunately, since I am only customer service and not on the development team, I do not know when this could be possibly fixed. I would suggest that you keep your eyes on the upcoming patch notes and the forums to see when this may be fixed! I will be providing you a link that you might find helpful below. I would like to thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us and for being such an active member in the community. It is great to have so many Survivors that are willing to assist us. I am here for any other questions or concerns that you may have for me at this time. Take care, and I am looking forward to hearing back from you in the near future!............. that's what they sent me when I requested support.  Its ridiculous.  I've also noticed gigas missing now. Everytime I log on I notice something else gone. Spend almost an hour searching for jellyfish and nothing

Still no loot beacons

Playing on scorched earth and the oil jug bugs aren't giving any oil so I went looking for supply crates for an oil well. Only that there's no supply drops at all. I don't have them disabled. Playing on xbox singleplayer

Edited by Reese115

Having the same issue, I have loot drops on the Island but any other map I have zero loot drops.

At the moment in Ragnarok for 45 days and no loot, looked at the map where there would be loot drops and waited there for days but nothing. 

Do hope they have a fix for this..