Jump to content

Missing Drops and Supply creates


Recommended Posts

Same problem. Just got my game back after being away from my Xbox for 6 months and I can’t even get a deinonychus. So bummed. Btw it’s happening on Valguero too. Thought it was just Valguero so I switched over to Rag and low and behold no wyvern eggs, no supply drops. Even got so grumpy I spawned in a fertilized deinonychus egg and the egg health never went down and no matter what I put it in front of it said too cold. Super grumps about it. Went back to fallout :(. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everytime Cedric mention this he  always asks is it prim plus .. NO .. How can he possibly think that if he read ANY of these posts. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. It

Rintrahhh no it didn't work, even if I waited a little longer than what they did it still did nothing. I have a suspicion they might have used a Mod to make the beacons spawn naturally and I know ther

First this is old reply that (to me) feigns ignorance. Second, there has been NO official notice even acknowledging there is an issue. Third, your reply is both misleading, AND seems almost

Posted Images

So in desperation last night, I deleted ALL of ARK and it's files from my Xbox.  Reloaded, updated, etc.  ONLY world that seems to be working properly is The Island.  Drops, fish, etc.  NO other world is functioning properly, and I'd REALLY like to know DILO is going on with whoever is supposed to be deglitching the damn thing and why there's no info coming from them on this subject.

Anyone heard anything at all about the causes and possible repairs?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cthulhu819 said:

So in desperation last night, I deleted ALL of ARK and it's files from my Xbox.  Reloaded, updated, etc.  ONLY world that seems to be working properly is The Island.  Drops, fish, etc.  NO other world is functioning properly, and I'd REALLY like to know DILO is going on with whoever is supposed to be deglitching the damn thing and why there's no info coming from them on this subject.

Anyone heard anything at all about the causes and possible repairs?

 

Good luck sir....wc is notoriously famous for NOT updating.  Maybe wait until next weeks community crunch, you may or may not get an answer then.

Link to post
Share on other sites

No Beacons on Ragnarok

We started a private dedicated server on my friends extra Xbox One. The Island worked fine for 4 months, then we took a month off. We started Ragnarok and there are no Beacon Drops at all. We're trying to figure out what is wrong, whether it's our settings or something else. Any advice on this issue would be great. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Need help World isn’t working

I have am running a dedicated server on one Xbox and playing on another but in the world (Vulguero) there have been no wyvern eggs spawning, no furry raptor eggs spawning, no bee hives spawning and no drops at all literally zero. It’s dedicated so idk y stuff wouldn’t b spawning even tho we aren’t near it all the time. Not sure why this is happening If anyone could help I’d appreciate it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a first time poster. We run a dedicated server on decent PC, Windows 10 Play Anywhere, XBox login.

After a ton of work, grinding mats and getting powerful tames, we were ready for the drake trench. Went down today.

No Rock Drake eggs.

No Rock Drake nests.

Nothing.

We thought this was super weird so we turned on admin and went into leavemealone/fly mode. Checked every nest. Nothing...

Did a destroy wild dinos command. Waited until the space was crawling with rock drakes again. Checked nests and nothing.

Waited an hour. Checked nests again. Nothing.

Read that sometimes the eggs are invisible if you can see rock drake nests (which we couldn't) and you could still pick them up with a whip. So summoned in a whip. But to no avail.

We also didn't see any loot crates whatsoever, but didn't go spelunking in any caves.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SliceTime said:

Need help World isn’t working

I have am running a dedicated server on one Xbox and playing on another but in the world (Vulguero) there have been no wyvern eggs spawning, no furry raptor eggs spawning, no bee hives spawning and no drops at all literally zero. It’s dedicated so idk y stuff wouldn’t b spawning even tho we aren’t near it all the time. Not sure why this is happening If anyone could help I’d appreciate it. 

Same thing’s happening to me, not sure when this will be fixed tho

Link to post
Share on other sites

Same issue as everyone above. The Island seems to be fine, but SE and Ab are not functioning properly. Hoping we get a quick response and fix, but they didn't mention anything in the latest update. Could be that they are tied up getting Genesis ready for launch, but even then, there should be a team looking into an issue this widespread on the dedi servers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ZethMaverick said:

Same issue as everyone above. The Island seems to be fine, but SE and Ab are not functioning properly. Hoping we get a quick response and fix, but they didn't mention anything in the latest update. Could be that they are tied up getting Genesis ready for launch, but even then, there should be a team looking into an issue this widespread on the dedi servers. 

My friends & I play ARK on non dedicated server the Island is the only map with drops but we can't move forward as we 've worked hard on Vulguero

Link to post
Share on other sites

no loot drop on xbox

I run a private server off another xbox. I have no air drops and no cave loot showing up. also no dragon or eggs as well. we deleted one of our maps to see if this helps but we reloaded it and still nothing. I have seen older post having this problem but nothing lately. is there a fix for  this on our part or we have to wait for the game to fix it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 5:14 AM, TheDMDad said:

No Beacons on Ragnarok

We started a private dedicated server on my friends extra Xbox One. The Island worked fine for 4 months, then we took a month off. We started Ragnarok and there are no Beacon Drops at all. We're trying to figure out what is wrong, whether it's our settings or something else. Any advice on this issue would be great. 

Nah nothing's wrong with your settings, its happening to a lot of people including me

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vtelmo said:

no loot drop on xbox

I run a private server off another xbox. I have no air drops and no cave loot showing up. also no dragon or eggs as well. we deleted one of our maps to see if this helps but we reloaded it and still nothing. I have seen older post having this problem but nothing lately. is there a fix for  this on our part or we have to wait for the game to fix it? 

We’re unfortunately just stuck waiting. Nothing on our part and I don’t think Wildcard has even acknowledged all the problems. Probably because of focus on Genesis, but it’d be nice if the game would become more stable. It sounds like some people have tried deleting and reinstalling the game and clearing caches, but nothing seems to work. So I will wait patiently and slightly frustrated until I see an update for Ark.

Edited by TheDeadRazor
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...