RedSonia

Missing Drops and Supply creates

I reported the bug so it should be fix in due time but it asked for a server name and the thing is I don't actually make servers and I just had to with singleplayer for said server name. Not an actual server but if they can't find the server named Singleplayer then they need to specify to be either just singleplayer or an actual server.

So hope they will fix it and make a patch note soon.

Drops are still broken.

First noticed it during turkey event. Thought it will solve itself after they turn event off, but evidently it is still here.

Previously, drops worked like this - light rod appears at the place of the drop, with 2 glowing spheres on both sides of it. After drop has landed and ready to be opened , spheres would disappear and rod become noticeably shorter. Now it never changes - even landed drops will look as they still falling. Though once in a while I see normal looking landed drops, I suspect it only works as intended if landed without being rendered at all, but it is hard to test for obvious reasons.

Impossible to judge if drop is fresh or 10/100 from a distance.

I suspect it was caused by event, since turkey as well as xmas altered drops (added candy/gift) and never got fixed and wonder how many other bugs were introduced and accumulated by recent events. Can someone go to QA and wake them up please?

On 1/12/2020 at 8:46 AM, ShakerDazzy said:

Thanks, much appreciated. I'm also getting very bad graphical glitches during sandstorms. As in blocks flashing across the screen.

Im getting the same issue during the sandstorms as well I thought it was just my game. Glad to know I'm not the only one with that issue. Itd be nice if something was said to let us know what's going on and if they plan on doing anything to fix it. 

No Artifact or Supply Beacons?

January 13th, 2020

So after the most recent update on xbox, my local/singleplayer servers have not been spawning in both supply drops or artifacts. I've checked my settings, looked through all maps I own, deleted my save data in all Arks, even uninstalled the game twice. I'm not to sure what to do about this but if it's a bug, i hope it'll be fixed soon

Issue with Loot Crates not spawning.

Recently bought an Xbox to run as a dedicated Ark server, and all has been running smoothly until a few days ago when loot drops stopped spawning. Wondering if there was a quick fix or is a bug with the new patch 2.13.

P.s. Also, the "turn off loot crates" box is unchecked in the server options so that's not it.

Any help is welcome. Thanks.

No supply crate no loot no arties

Since 1-10-20 update my boss arena don't exist...no loot in caves...no arties in caves. Seems there's an ever growing amount of bugs and glitches in the 3 years I've been playing. Most still not fixed or even acknowledged. Why buy ark 2 which will just be another glitch factory when it does drop. Everything seemed it was getting better until this fiasco.  I play SP on island map but also happening on valguero and rag.

Edited by Saccobuds

1 hour ago, Fulton0614 said:

Having the same issue on extinction SP, no OSD's or Element Veins the last two nights I have Played. Noticed last night that no corrupted Dino's are spawning eaiter. I also have the continued issue of no Wyvrens, Titanosaurs, or Gigas on Ragnarok that started at least two weeks ago.

Careful in saying "no corrupted Dinos are spawning." They are indeed spawning, but they're invisible. Best to avoid the wasteland until a patch is released that breaks....I mean, fixes things.

3 minutes ago, ShakerDazzy said:

Has there been any official acknowledgement of these issues? I don't do Twitter, which seems to be the main avenue of announcements, even though these official forums seem an ideal way to communicate game stuff.

Nothing from Red yet on twitter the last couple of days. They're aware of the problem. Hoping they address it soon with today's community crunch. I did notice they updated the xbox patch notes to reflect a future update that is basically receiving what pc received on the 10th.

32 minutes ago, ShakerDazzy said:

Has there been any official acknowledgement of these issues? I don't do Twitter, which seems to be the main avenue of announcements, even though these official forums seem an ideal way to communicate game stuff.

Using this, you will never miss out on anything from the devs/company.

https://arkdevtracker.com/

For example, they are aware of the issue.

@ComplexMinded What aren’t we having issues with ced! Still no acknowledgement of the invisible corrupt dinos or non existent drops and veins. Can’t look forward to something coming when it’s no doubt going to be just as broke. 🙄

@tararooneybell Ah yes, I remember hearing about the invisible corrupt dinos and the team was looking into it the last I checked. I'll try and get an update.

On 1/12/2020 at 1:46 PM, ShakerDazzy said:

Thanks, much appreciated. I'm also getting very bad graphical glitches during sandstorms. As in blocks flashing across the screen.

Turns out the reason I wasn't having problems was due to my virgin media connection. Somehow my router was blocking everything so not patch update for me that caused the issues for you. Router was synced today so game patched and updated. 

It's Loot Drops, Loot Crates, Artifacts and Boss Fights that are all messed up, on all of my single player servers and all maps. Nothing spawns, and when I attempt a boss fight, I teleport to the center of the map, mid air, falling to my death surrounded by the Boss and its Swarm. I landed on one of my Dinos to break my fall, killed the broodmother swarm and she immediately vanished. I did this 3 times to make sure. Makes Single player worthless, and I'm not dedicating my time to online servers. I don't play that much, so really no point to the game right now except grinding.

I know we all still have this issue and I've made a bug report recently 4 days ago about this and even after the recent update the supply beacons still haven't spawn. But as we know it's Wildcard, they take their time to fix bugs that we're facing right now. Until Wildcard decides on fixing the supply beacons we might as well play some other games til it gets fixed. But annoying that it's been 4 days and haven't played but then I decided to play Ark to see if the update did anything, sure enough, the update did absolutely nothing. I'm hoping Wildcard are too focused on their other games like Atlas and PikArk or something else, they should focus on the first priority and it's getting on to fixing the supply beacon spawning again.

Hope everyone understands this situation and I hope you have a somewhat of a good day/evening/night even if you can't play Ark because of the problem, until then play some other games like I'm doing right now after this reply.

Edited by Oddistic
Removed 1 setence segment. Didn't see a Volunteer Moderator commenting.

10 minutes ago, DinoPuncher said:

So I turned off the Loot drops in the single player settings, played for roughly 20 minutes, left and turned them on and they're back. Give this a try and hopefully it works for you all as well!

What map? Do you know if it works on Extinction with the orbital drops, corrupted dinos and element veins?

Rintrahhh no it didn't work, even if I waited a little longer than what they did it still did nothing. I have a suspicion they might have used a Mod to make the beacons spawn naturally and I know there are Mods that can do that, but if they have evidence of the supply beacons spawning they should've shown a video of it happening for PC or Xbox because only Xbox can let you record the clip and show it to others. Not saying they're a lier but if they don't show evidence of it happening within a few days then they're indeed lying.

• Thanks 1