RedSonia

Missing Drops and Supply creates

Idk if anyone from the dev team is actually reading/paying attention to this thread whatsoever, but I just wanted to say that the problem isn’t only happening in SP but on Xbox-ran (NOT Nitrado) Dedicated servers too. 

Me and my boyfriend have a spare xbox that we use as a server, came back to the game about 3 days ago and we have not had a single beacon, artifact, or wyvern egg spawn since (on either Valguero or Ragnarok). There were artifacts loaded when we first booted up the server, but as soon as we picked them up they never respawned. 

This is incredibly frustrating and the total lack of a reasonable response from Wild Card is disappointing. We don’t even know IF the issue is ever going to be fixed! Let alone when... 

I’m fine with waiting for them to do something about it but it would be good to know that something is actually being done...the lackluster response that this is being ‘passed on’ doesn’t really satisfy our concerns. 

So in conclusion if ANYONE from the DEV TEAM is reading this please acknowledge the issue being reported and let us know...is this ever going to be fixed, or should we move on to another game? It’s the least you can do for your customers and community. 

Edited by AngryParasaur
Grammar

So I’ve been playing on my Xbox solo on valguero and noticed I no longer receive supply drops. The other thing I noticed, I can’t seem to find any random eggs, wyvern, deinonychus or any Dino for that matter. I tried a few tricks I read on here, but no change. Is this still a problem for people and if not is there something I can do to fix it?

Thank you,

Jon

Edited by Jpsmith78

Hi Jon, yes it's the same for everyone on single player and no there's nothing we can do to fix it our end. We just have to wait apparently...and wait and then wait some more...just for acknowledgement. Then it 'might' get into the queue of things to be fixed. It's a long queue so yet more patience may be required.

Decided I was going to do some fishing while I wait for the developers to do there job. Went to get some honey from my bee hives and they are gone. Flip me over I'm done. WC email me when you fixed the problem because I'm done talking to a wall. Not responding back is the worst customer service ever. I can't belive you can't even respond with any kind of time frame even if you tell us it's a month out. But to sit here and run automated messages that tell us that you acknowledge the issue is a joke after a month.

Edited by Hops99

On 2/8/2020 at 4:56 AM, ibtoken said:

I found this problem on my dedicated server for my friends and I. What I did was load the game with the loot creates disabled. Played for 5 minutes and shut it down. Loaded the server again with the loot creates allowed. Works like a charm now.

doesn't work fake news 

I have been having same issues. No drops or creats. No giga spawns, wyvern spawns, beaver, or dams, no quetzal,  no large underwater dinos to be seen other then megalodon. Problems were after the christmas event ended. This is all on ragnarok personal server. Ended up losing all of our blueprints and map data trying to resolve the issue. So it has been a big let down trying to rebuild and replenish dino tames without higher level gear. And no admin commands available. I've been able to do them before not sure if they took that away from private servers/console users. 

Edited by Mdm1010

I quit ARK... So sad... Definitely my favorite game! But besides not working properly, there’s no attention to our group of users - XBOX SOLO. So, no more patience or time to spend...

I’ll try to have my money back from pre ordering Genesis.

Hope some other company make a dino game as cool (or even cooler!) than Ark...

@complexminded @Cedric 

12 hours ago, Mdm1010 said:

I have been having same issues. No drops or creats. No giga spawns, wyvern spawns, beaver, or dams, no quetzal,  no large underwater dinos to be seen other then megalodon. Problems were after the christmas event ended. This is all on ragnarok personal server. Ended up losing all of our blueprints and map data trying to resolve the issue. So it has been a big let down trying to rebuild and replenish dino tames without higher level gear. And no admin commands available. I've been able to do them before not sure if they took that away from private servers/console users. 

I have dams spawning on Val (Xbox SP) Saw a wyvern yesterday but I'm not prepared for getting eggs (doubt they would spawn) I've been looking for hives but assuming they're not spawning. Sucks because I can't make exceptional kibble or veggie cakes. I've only started Val last month, so didnt have any progress prior to bugs. I'm still playing mainly resource gathering and getting high level tames.

I haven't played val yet. I know in ragnarok the hives spawn in different areas then the redwoods. They might just have  a different area on val as well.  But I haven't found any hives yet on ragnarok but I haven't looked real hard either we've just been doing the same trying to get assortment of higher level dinos again. I've read admin command kill all wild dinos has helped with the spawn in the past but cant pull up the admin bar for some reason.