Oddistic

scorchedearth Scorched Earth /w Missing Storm Texture (Sand, ?Thunder?, and ?Heat?)

Scorched Earth /w Missing Storm Texture (Sand, ?Thunder?, and ?Heat?)

Been playing Scorched Earth for a while and when a random storm came, which was a sandstorm, and I was getting hit with of what it seems to be a missing texture of the sandstorm dust and clouds, and what other else that sandstorms have. Also the "?" marks around the Thunder and Heat may have a chance of that they have a potential of having missing texture as well, although I haven't gotten those storms just yet but I'll re-edit my bug report to confirm that the other two storms are also missing some textures.

I have the same problem, I thinks it's because SE hasn't updated like Aberration and Extinction has... So in the meantime use this command to skip the sandstorm " cheat ce stop_sandstorm " and yes it's " ce " not " se ". It also works for the other storms that are giving missing textures. ( superheat and electricalstorm)

Edited by DemonicScribe