2019 Event tames!

Pubbyxd

3 minutes ago, TheEclipseee said:

My beautiful baby Alzeus.. ❤️ I have literal hundreds more since I collect festive dinos ?, but he's probably one of my absolute favourites! ? (Sorry there are no pics with better lighting!) Lovely wyvern btw!!! They looks so good in the haloween/ thanksgiving colours!

? amazing...  I tried getting myself a Halloween reaper, but died way to many times... lol. 

Aww ;-; Yeah, I spent ages hunting reapers, got so many plain ones.. Ended up arriving at the conclusion that it was impossible to get festive ones, and that my Alzeus was some weird, incredible, one-off bug.. Well, then I got lucky in haloween! May as well share the two I got there! Then I installed a mod where the queens display the colours they have, so now I have loads of christmas reapers lmao. I have have a..sliiiiight.. obsession ?

unknown.png

unknown.pngunknown.png

Bonus: Most of my christmas reaper collection! There's quite a few more, but you get the idea ?

unknown.png

1 hour ago, TheEclipseee said:

Bonus: Most of my christmas reaper collection! There's quite a few more, but you get the idea ?

unknown.png

The one on the very far left is my favorite!

1 hour ago, TheEclipseee said:

I have have a..sliiiiight.. obsession ?

Lol when I got my first wyvern and figures out how easy it was I went and got around 40... lol. It got a Thanksgiving rock drake but cant hatch cuz I havent been able to grind out 32 air cons yet. ?

10 hours ago, TheEclipseee said:

? Man I know that feeling. Any dimetrodons? If you can stack enough together, don't even have to worry about the grinding! ?

I considered it at one point, but after watching how to tame I abandoned it. Plus imma bout to get ready for the grind cuz one of my freinds is joining to help :D

Archived