Can I move survivors over to Genesis?

Trumpie7

I am mostly a PVE player, but I am going to switch to PVP when Genesis comes out with some friends. When it comes out, will people be able to transfer over their existing survivor over to Genesis immediately? And if so, does that mean that they will have a huge leg up on my because they will be level 105+? Also, will people immediately be able to transfer over materials and games as well? 

As you can see, I'm a bit confused on how the transfer system works all together

21 minutes ago, Trumpie7 said:

I am mostly a PVE player, but I am going to switch to PVP when Genesis comes out with some friends. When it comes out, will people be able to transfer over their existing survivor over to Genesis immediately? And if so, does that mean that they will have a huge leg up on my because they will be level 105+? Also, will people immediately be able to transfer over materials and games as well? 

As you can see, I'm a bit confused on how the transfer system works all together

In the past you could transfer characters right after the launch, but were item upload/downloads disabled for the first couple of months.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:48 PM, Trumpie7 said:

..... does that mean that they will have a huge leg up on my because they will be level 105+? ....

yes, because in the story of ark, you(your char) travels from ark to ark, soo by now (ark 6? or so)you should be "high end"!

and as the other ppl said, you will be able to transfer onto the new map, but only be able to tranfer items/dinos off(not onto) the new ark for the first month or so

7 hours ago, HenryManson said:

yes, because in the story of ark, you(your char) travels from ark to ark, soo by now (ark 6? or so)you should be "high end"!

and as the other ppl said, you will be able to transfer onto the new map, but only be able to tranfer items/dinos off(not onto) the new ark for the first month or so

To add a bit more info to this. From past maps, transfers off of the server start a few weeks (1-3) after the server was dropped. Transfers on have started about 3-4 months from server drop in the past 2 DLC.

Archived