Use "F" on dung beetles in cages.

Jemcrystal

Tip!  Found out can use the "F" pickup all key on dung beetles caged.  You get their inventory ONLY without opening the cage door (was such a headache).  The pickup all key has a limited range, it only works if the items are touching.  So I thought of it as useless.  Until I discovered this.  I use dung beetles in cages a lot.  This is game breaking for me.  Happiness!

[pve-steam-official]

• Volunteer Moderator
20 minutes ago, Jemcrystal said:

Tip!  Found out can use the "F" pickup all key on dung beetles caged.  You get their inventory ONLY without opening the cage door (was such a headache).  The pickup all key has a limited range, it only works if the items are touching.  So I thought of it as useless.  Until I discovered this.  I use dung beetles in cages a lot.  This is game breaking for me.  Happiness!

[pve-steam-official]

That's not new. F always been used to access remote inventory of the actor you are looking at.

1 hour ago, Jemcrystal said:

[pve-steam-official]

As stated above it's not the "pickup all" key, but the "access target inventory" key. You can find it in your Key bindings and rebind it if you want. (Also, I hope you don't mean that it's "game breaking"? That is a bad thing whereas you seem happy: Am I right in assuming you mean "game changing" or "game making"? :) )

Having that said, either way it's a nice tip for anybody who didn't know about it yet! ? Thanks for sharing :) 

On 1/11/2020 at 7:48 AM, Zahlea said:

As stated above it's not the "pickup all" key, but the "access target inventory" key. You can find it in your Key bindings and rebind it if you want. (Also, I hope you don't mean that it's "game breaking"? That is a bad thing whereas you seem happy: Am I right in assuming you mean "game changing" or "game making"? :) )

Having that said, either way it's a nice tip for anybody who didn't know about it yet! ? Thanks for sharing :) 

It'd be game breaking if you're a masochist and wanted the pain of things not functional, which I often wonder about myself being an arker. lol. Anyways yea the f key is great for accessing inventories because you don't accidentally push e to unlock some object you're accidentally looking at. Or to turn something on or off.

2 hours ago, sjskdjkfa said:

It'd be game breaking if you're a masochist and wanted the pain of things not functional, which I often wonder about myself being an arker. lol. Anyways yea the f key is great for accessing inventories because you don't accidentally push e to unlock some object you're accidentally looking at. Or to turn something on or off.

Yeah, I'm always pressing F to access all inventories - to the point where I'm sometimes pressing F looking at nothing expecting my own inventory to open!

Archived