Smaller Animals That Lay Exceptional Eggs

Jemcrystal

Suggestion

Smaller Animals That Lay Exceptional Eggs

We have a lag issue on multiplayer and you know this.  Why did you make the Exceptional egg layers HUGE BEASTS  all of them?  We need to conserve space and not lag up server loads.  We could build smaller homes if we were able to catch dinos that were smallish that did the same thing the big gals do.  

You don't want us fighting over land grab in pve then why force us to get a hundred big beasts to have a kibble farm???

Need small animals that lay Exceptional eggs.  Do not make them overly hard to catch or we'll just go the easy route and build giant bases filled with huge dinos and lag up the entire server.

And that oviraptor could either use a boost in it's job or increase the time the eggs stay around for pickup.  If I have to work hard at getting a bunch of eggs I'm going to choose instead to get a bunch of dinos.  Eggs don't lag a server.  Keeping all our BIG pets out does.  Building BIG bases to store BIG pets causes lag.  Forcing every single player on the server to choose this style of gameplay with no alternative is why we all are lagging each other to death.

Small animals don't cause the same lag as a bunch of big animals do.  Yet we get punished if we try to have a lot of the smallies.  This makes no sense.

3 replies to this server topic

On 1/15/2020 at 9:59 AM, Qwertymine said:

Doesn't the kibble rank scale? Deinonychus, Golden Hesperonis, Rock Drake, Wyvern, and Yutyrannus eggs can be used for Extraordinary Kibble to tame any creature in the game(Barring a few).

Yes, it's a tiered kibble system, extraordinary being top. And imo the deinon are the easiest of the lot since their eggs are on the map(plus the ingredients are easy). I use it for everything that has kibble as top tame.

Archived