Fukushu

Disabling Fog on official?

Disabling Fog on official?

Hello everyone,

is there a way to disable the fog on official? I didn't have it before but it seems the last patch has ruined my graphic settings somehow and now I have this milky white horribleness that ruins my fps and makes everything look horrendous...

I have only found ways to disable it for unofficial....

If someone knows a way to disable this on official, I would really appreciate it, thanks :)

Edit: It's probably the skybox fix mentioned in the last patchnotes which seems to make -nomansky as a startupoption useless...

Edited by Fukushu

I am playing on an unofficial server and we also have this problem: a white omnipresent haze that makes everything unbearably bright. Fukushu, please, what is the way to disable it on unofficial? We can't turn fog off via .ini; we even installed a fog disabling mod and it had no effect on the haze. I am not even sure if it *is* fog.

I agree totally - this constant smokiness/haze/fog is ruining the game for me.  I used to really love looking at the scenery & the views.  Rapidly losing interest in the game.  Can't see me playing much longer unless this gets fixed or at least there is an option to be able to turn it off.