Sign in to follow this  
We3boiz

Corrupted Dino’s went invisible after 1/10/2020 patch

Invisible Corrupted Dinos

Logged into my private server today and all the Corrupted dinos are invisible. Got attacked by a wild Corrupted Rex without being able to see it. Only knew it was a Rex because I killed it (with no notification on-screen) and collected Rex arms. Is this a known issue or is there a way to resolve this?

No drops and invisible corrupted dinos

On server NA-PVP-Xboxofficial-extinction1046 all of the corrupted Dino’s and drops have become invisible and are not making any sounds to tell us that one has spawned. Hope this gets fixed fast don’t really like the ghost killing me lol

Same here on Valguero. No supply drops, all dragons gone from dragon cave, and can't find any more Alphas. Also, where our base is, is a high yute, carno, wolf, and daeodon spawn...constantly...now nothing. But I do see shrimp in the waters now. Time to feed the whales and eat some Tempura...

Corrupted not spawning

Is everyone having issues with corrupted not spawning and no supply drops coming in since the recent update. I am just wondering if this was a server wide issue or if it was the end for us. Maybe our game was corrupted after they took Christmas event stuff away or whatever but please inform?! Their is a good reason why this game has less than 3 stars. Mega laggy garbage with no support or attention. 

Edited by KennisonKaos