Sign in to follow this  
We3boiz

Corrupted Dino’s went invisible after 1/10/2020 patch

Broken Extinction, And being ignored by dev's

So apparently after thousands of tweets back to devs, we still have not heard a single word. Why is it that we (your customers) have not heard ANYTHING about extinction aside from cedrics : "they are looking into it" A WEEK AGO. It is not acceptable we pay good money for a game that remains broken! and on top of that we are being ignored!!! We deserve answers. Many players lost so much in the past 2 weeks. Characters, dinos, bases, chibi levels.... All corrupted dinos are still invisible, drops invis, OSD's, ELE.... It is seriously messed up that we don't get any type of information. And honostly, it does not take  over a week to diagnose, and fix a bug of this degree.  With that said, what is really going on? why dont you tell us whats going on? why do you release a 51 GB patch for pc, but still dont fix the issues at hand?! You need to address your customers. We paid for you to get here, we made you the "successful" company you stand to be today, and this is NOT the way to treat customers. Moderators, please if you have the ability, show this to a dev, show this to cedric. He is the lead community manager, and isn't communicating anything of use to us!!! give us answers!

when they said it was a fix for the invisable dinos i face palmed and knew they missed it comletely.. its not invisable dinos on sp but invisible in multyplay, should mean tath its a client side issue preventing the xbox from ever spawning any of those things. Ther servers arnt themselves bugged so they spawn dinos but the xbox didnt so they end up with the invisable dinos as a side effect not the problem.

the issue comes down to the SP side of the issue was probly completely ignored becasue soloplayers are allways the bottom of the pile 

16 minutes ago, heckubis said:

when they said it was a fix for the invisable dinos i face palmed and knew they missed it comletely.. its not invisable dinos on sp but invisible in multyplay, should mean tath its a client side issue preventing the xbox from ever spawning any of those things. Ther servers arnt themselves bugged so they spawn dinos but the xbox didnt so they end up with the invisable dinos as a side effect not the problem.

the issue comes down to the SP side of the issue was probly completely ignored becasue soloplayers are allways the bottom of the pile 

I agree. I never believed they were invisible because I was never getting attacked while out harvesting metal.

1 minute ago, Rintrahhh said:

I agree. I never believed they were invisible because I was never getting attacked while out harvesting metal.

yah it reminded me of having a bugged creature mod installed during my pc days id still get attacked could even ride the invisable dinos was just my pc not providing the information but when you remove the server and the problem gets worse then you know the issue isnt a visual thing