freezing/healing babies

nameless

3 hours ago, covenantgrunt said:

Owl freeze still works, its just slightly harder to do than before. Everyone on official servers is doing it again. You can search on youtube to see how the new post patch trick works. There needs to be a new patch and a proper fix for this exploit.

It is true, I just saw one on my server.

Will it be meaningful to report them? Or will they be ignored as usual?

11 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

I'd suggest just playing the game as intended. ..make a report and leave it to support.we don't need wanna be gms policing  the servers...even in pve players can retaliate. ..even make a person have to make new characters. ..so play as intended ignore bug users and enjoy your games ;)

I wanted to, but it is pretty hard when they start calling people who doesn't use these bugs stupid.

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2020 at 2:16 AM, Quilleute said:

Are you really asking on an official forum if it’s legal to use an exploit??? 

seriously??? 
Do you have a brain ? any shame ??  
Feed them by hand , like any honest player did this last months ...

you guys should have been all banned, I only feel sad for the babies that I haven’t found and defrost ...

It's not an exploit nor a glitch, it's a feature and are you really making such huge drama over so little??? Your are really walking in extemely tiny shoes here. How does freezing their own babies inflict any harm of any kind to other players???

The only thing about this that deserve a ban, is when a player are abusing this to troll other players but the patch v304.43 reduced that abuse option to a point where it only was possible to only do it to a tribemember.

If this feature not was there, then lots of players with lots of babies each will be forced to kill tons of dinos each to feed all the babies that seems to have a seriously eating disrorder since they are consuming 100 times more food than an adult dinos does and this are resulting in that many good wild dinos will be killed in this proccess and will be harming new players that are trying to find and tame a good dino.

Also, so are this game already extremely time consuming and have tried to waste an entire month trying to raise a single giga that seems to suddently have stop eating and starved to death, even that it was close enought to the trough and even that this trough was half full of meat. Not alone have I spend tons of time to try raise it but also spend tons of time to get tons of resources to buy it and this had happen more than one time for me

But when contacting WC to complain about this, then they have an agreement to only spawn in perfect tamed dinos that match the lvl on the one that was lost except if it was one with higher lvl than what are able to be spawned in the wild, so if a player lose a very good breed with really high stats, then they will only recieve a wild perfect tamed with the max lvl that are able to spawn in the wild. Also they will not get color back either cuz they will only get a random color. I'm so tempting to call this poor support for harassment becaue the player have no control over glitches that causes them to lose their dinos but they are surely getting punished for it :/

The bottom line here are that your comment only are reflecting how insane narrowminded you are, which indicate that you have almost non existing brain activity going on in your head but if you really allowing yourself to be bitter about so little, then you deserve to suffer from your own self inflicted bitterness ;)

On 1/13/2020 at 5:36 AM, BertNoobians said:

im 99% sure that frozen babies dont suffer from the baby to juvenile bug where the babies wont turn juvenile and die overnight.

so the owl freeze bug gets fixed but not the baby to juvenile bug that we have been complaining about for 3 years.

Now this right here, is the real comedy.

@Quilleutethe bug still works and everyone is using it. Even streamers stream themselves using it and nothing ever happen. I'm not a fan of glitches or bugs but I couldn't care less about the owl glitch since I play PVE and I'm not trying to breed more dinos than the person next to me ^^

For PVP this is a game breaking bug resulting in endless amounts of fighting material...

Only thing I wanted to bring to attention with this latest update is that on xbox when holding down "b" button to use quick actions it automatically makes your character whistle follow one so you'll have a random tame follow you without actually telling it to. Any word on whether or not this will be fixed or is this a permanent function of the game now?

Archived