freezing/healing babies

nameless

16 minutes ago, nameless said:

freezing/healing babies

Since now babies can nolonger be permanently frozen by owls, will it be considered legal to raise babies without feeding them? (By using a daedon or an owl) Or will it still be considered as an exploit?

Are you really asking on an official forum if it’s legal to use an exploit??? 

seriously??? 
Do you have a brain ? any shame ??  
Feed them by hand , like any honest player did this last months ...

you guys should have been all banned, I only feel sad for the babies that I haven’t found and defrost ...

It was an exploit to freeze babies permanently, but now it s removed.

What I was asking I if I could sit on an owl myself and freeze them manually (as in, I will stay there online, on that owl). Since owls and daedons are intended to be healers and manual freezing will not be permanent freezing, will it still be an exploit?

I haven't frozen babies before that because I was afraid that any form of baby freezing will be illegal due to permanent freezing exploit, but now the exploit is gone, so I want to ask if baby freezing is legal again.

3 minutes ago, nameless said:

It was an exploit to freeze babies permanently, but now it s removed.

What I was asking I if I could sit on an owl myself and freeze them manually (as in, I will stay there online, on that owl). Since owls and daedons are intended to be healers and manual freezing will not be permanent freezing, will it still be an exploit?

I haven't frozen babies before that because I was afraid that any form of baby freezing will be illegal due to permanent freezing exploit, but now the exploit is gone, so I want to ask if baby freezing is legal again.

Yes u can, people have done that already in past. Tbh I don't get it why they made such a problem with this permanent freeze.  On mine list of problems that was on last page. 

6 hours ago, Quilleute said:

Are you really asking on an official forum if it’s legal to use an exploit??? 

seriously??? 
Do you have a brain ? any shame ??  
Feed them by hand , like any honest player did this last months ...

you guys should have been all banned, I only feel sad for the babies that I haven’t found and defrost ...

Whoop whoop sound of the Gestapo how many babies did you kill snitch

5 hours ago, Quilleute said:

Too many to count ... these fools lost their shame and even leave them outside .... they don’t even try to conceal them ...

anyways , it seems my owl will keep on working ...

PvE is not competitive for no reason are you killing babies except for white knight ing the support team or being a dbag gg

14 hours ago, nameless said:

That was my concern: it is not really unbalanced or easy in most case at all..... but unorthodox indeed

Hmm, you will be doing almost the same thing, except feeding owl instead of baby. Personally I don't see anything wrong about it.

Technically that might still be seen as an exploit of game mechanics since it was hardly intended by devs to be used like that, but at the same time it is not the same as permanent freeze. And if permanent freeze wasn't ban worthy, then you should be fine.

3 hours ago, deedoubleu said:

Hmm, you will be doing almost the same thing, except feeding owl instead of baby. Personally I don't see anything wrong about it.

Technically that might still be seen as an exploit of game mechanics since it was hardly intended by devs to be used like that, but at the same time it is not the same as permanent freeze. And if permanent freeze wasn't ban worthy, then you should be fine.

Sigh..... there is just to much weird things in ark that I can no longer tell which is exploit and which is not. I guess my common sense about this game have degraded after being in official servers for a while.

8 hours ago, dronlay said:

It's easier to feed the babies than healing with snow owl, I am sure it will be difficult to keep using snow owl to heal the babies.

It is true for 1-10 babies, but when there are more than that, the equation flips.

It will also depend on how grown they are and their weight. Obviously it is not worth it for gasbags.

11 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

im 99% sure that frozen babies dont suffer from the baby to juvenile bug where the babies wont turn juvenile and die overnight.

so the owl freeze bug gets fixed but not the baby to juvenile bug that we have been complaining about for 3 years.

That's why I always stare at them until they turn juvenile...….. awww.…...

Archived