Is there a way I can teleport dinos?

ArkKnight463

I fell asleep last night with my game paused. (Singleplayer btw) I had a tapejara and when I woke up I was dead. My inventory was gone and the X mark where I had died was gone. I can't find my tapejara and I really need him because he's the only high level one I could find. Is there a way I can teleport to him or teleport him to me?

4 hours ago, ArkKnight463 said:

I fell asleep last night with my game paused. (Singleplayer btw) I had a tapejara and when I woke up I was dead. My inventory was gone and the X mark where I had died was gone. I can't find my tapejara and I really need him because he's the only high level one I could find. Is there a way I can teleport to him or teleport him to me?

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands

here's single player commands though you would probably need your dino's id to be able to teleport to him if it's even possible. i didn't see any dino teleporting though there is several teleport commands you can look at.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, ArkKnight463 said:

First of all, wipe all wild dinos:

destroywilddinos

Second of, list all the Tapejara on the map:

getallstate Tapejara_Character_BP_C

Look at your console, and try the ID one by one using the following command:

teleporttoactor Tapejara_Character_BP_C_<ID>

Make sure to replace <ID> with the IDs. You may also want to use the fly command before teleporting, in case it is high above ground.

On 1/11/2020 at 12:12 AM, invincibleqc said:

destroywilddinos

Make sure to replace <ID> with the IDs. You may also want to use the fly command before teleporting, in case it is high above ground.

I'm confused. I'm kinda stupid and I don't know what you mean about "Look at you console." I type in the code and nothing happens...

20 minutes ago, ArkKnight463 said:

I also tried this on my rock elemental and nothing happened.

On 1/11/2020 at 12:12 AM, invincibleqc said:

destroywilddinos

I'm confused. I'm kinda stupid and I don't know what you mean about "Look at you console." I type in the code and nothing happens...

59 minutes ago, ArkKnight463 said:

You have to put in getallstate, and then press tab a second time to bring up a larger console up the top of your screen. That's where it'll put the dino info.

20 minutes ago, ArkKnight463 said:

When you put press tab, what would that mean in XBox terms? Because it's not doing anything...

46 minutes ago, TheEclipseee said:

You have to put in getallstate, and then press tab a second time to bring up a larger console up the top of your screen. That's where it'll put the dino info.

When you put press tab, what would that mean in XBox terms? Because it's not doing anything...

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, ArkKnight463 said:

No idea if you can access the output on consoles, but alternatively, although redundant and perhaps not ideal, you could try from ID 1, 2, 3, etc. until you finds it. I will throw a guess; your Tapejara is ID 20!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2020 at 12:53 PM, ArkKnight463 said:

If you have a keyboard and mouse attach them to your Xbox then enable mouse and keyboard on your pause screen (Enable keyboard & mouse option) then press tab twice and enter the code and it will show you the list

Archived