Suggestion

Bring on the Breeding

Some people say that the reason they aren't breed-able is because they are OP Dinos, but isnt that the same thing we do with Rexes and Gigas? We breed, and breed, and breed to get the good stats. We need this in our lives. I want some baby basilisks slithering around! I would also love if Griffins, Wyverns, Phoenix, Rock Drakes, and Pulmonoscorpius were breed-able too! If phoenix are born from their ashes.. they should be able to have twins/triplets from them too! #ARKlogic

I mean, these chibis literally made their life so much easier in this case. They already have the foundation, now lets put it to some good use!

Who's with me? Or is it just me? xD

3 replies to this server topic

I think that you’re completely Right rock drakes need to be breedable they’ve become less and less useful, especially with the addition of snow owls and managarmers, but I think that while griffins need buffs as in a higher wild level cap and maybe breeding I don’t think wyverns should be breedae because then it makes it too easy to get wyvrens as that would make them less special and be a bit to powerful, maybe they get a higher wild level cap. I feel the same about phoenixes as I do with wyverns. I do think the scorpions should be breedable as well. I can’t speak on basilisks as I do not know enough about them.

I wouldn't say that this would be good for official. They have plenty of reasons to keep them out of official, and for the most part - I understand and agree with them. 

However as an unofficial cluster host, I would have to say that I would love to be able to to turn off and on the ability to breed creatures you normally cannot. Mainly because A) we are PVE so its more about what you can breed out of those you have and B) we haven't gotten to many new creatures you can breed with for quite a while now. I know that there are other creatures with mods and what not, but from an xbox crossplay perspective, we really only received those few new creatures that came with Valguero - very few of which were breedable for the entire last year. 

We need something new to mix things up and this would be a nice way for them to do so. It could allow the breeding of many creatures we have never been able to breed before which would expand interests and gameplay. 

Archived