How do I gain community reputation?

randomperson363

Well, I'm sure I will be corrected if I'm wrong in this assumption but...

You get community reputation by how productive and helpful you are to the community. Other members/users can and will give you ratings as you provide input throughout the different forums.

An ARK trader rating is the rating other users give you, on how well the transaction is handled. For Example: how fast you were able to reply back to the Buyer/Seller/Trader, how fast you are at coming to a reasonable agreement and so forth. (not just the speed of transaction, but also attitude, and overall treating others with respect)

More specifically: the rating, as I understand it, is the number of likes and thanks you get on your posts (maybe also "Haha"). You might wonder what they are: Every post has a grey heart icon to the right which you can hover in order to choose an emote for that post (just clicking it will like the post). Among those emotes you find Like, Thanks and Haha emotes. If you don't see them, it's because of your status as "Early Bird" (not sure if Early birds get to emote to posts). You'll see it when you emote to someone's post and then refresh the page - their reputation will have increased by one.

The Early Bird status will go away after X amount of posts, where X is a random number so no one can tell you how many posts you need.

Archived