Raptor Claus not spawning when manually activating event

InfinityGeert

Raptor Claus not spawning when manually activating event

So after winter wonderland ended a few days ago we decided to keep the event activated for a few more weeks so everyone could get all the chibis(unofficial ofc).

Turns out raptor claus doesnt spawn, only gacha claus does.

Is this intended, or is this a bug?

Confirmed, no Raptor Claus, looks like they must have removed it from the game files. With the event running we're still getting Gacha Claus and event coloured dinos (dinowipe done to confirm) but no Raptor Claus's.

The snow affect is also gone on the Island.

Just to confirm the event is activated on all our servers.

@Cedric is this intentional? For unofficial servers that want to run the Xmas event, this is broken.

unknown.png

I have similar issues with my singleplayer world at the moment. I could manually extend the winter event for one or two days, everything worked fine, but when I wanted to run Fear Evolved again it didn't work completely. I have the candy corn drops spawning, dinos with event colours and the holiday folder in the cooking pot is showing up. The things which are not working are the spooky piles, they don't appear and I am not able to craft any holiday skin. The emotes could be crafted after I spawned in the materials and for the emotes the crafting requirements are showing up in the cooking pot. But for all the skins the crafting requirements are not showing up and I cannot craft them. Would be cool if this can be fixed, I want to have the events back :)

5 hours ago, TheEclipseee said:

Maybe there are some mods y'all can use until WC gets this fixed?

I mean, there is the Raptor Claus mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=598307664&searchtext=raptor+claus

The issue with that though is that it's like it was the first time, meaning no chibis. I suppose a mix between using the command line argument and that mod you get everything like the event except chibis in Raptor Claus drops and The Island's winter theme.

The only people that could fix this if they wanted to is the devs. There are key files missing from the installation to run this event and until they put them back in and link them to the event codes (which I honestly can't see them doing), it ain't going to work again. There is no work round (other than installing mods if you're running the Steam version).

Archived