Golden Chain Collar

VisLux

Golden Chain Collar

I have multiple Golden Chain Collars and I am the leader of a tribe. If I own a tame and it has a Golden Chain Collar equipped and my tribe tame setting is set to personally tame, personally owned, tribe ride, and it dies will my Golden Chain Collar be returned to my character upon the tames death or will it be lost? Could a tribe member remove it from my tame and then leave the tribe, keeping my premium item? If they can remove it and they die or a tame they put it on dies will it still be returned back to me? 

23 minutes ago, VisLux said:

Golden Chain Collar

I have multiple Golden Chain Collars and I am the leader of a tribe. If I own a tame and it has a Golden Chain Collar equipped and my tribe tame setting is set to personally tame, personally owned, tribe ride, and it dies will my Golden Chain Collar be returned to my character upon the tames death or will it be lost? Could a tribe member remove it from my tame and then leave the tribe, keeping my premium item? If they can remove it and they die or a tame they put it on dies will it still be returned back to me? 

Every single version of death,unclaiming, erasing, and even transferring the golden chain will always return to your inventory and it CANNOT be taken off by anyone but you.

The only way you can lose a premium item is if you discard (drop) it yourself. That way, it will either dispawn or anyone else can pick it up. In which then the item belongs to them.

Another way might be if you place the collar onto a chest (or any other form of storage that is not yourself) and then someone gets it from there. Although I have never had the guts to do it on multiplayer for this reason and always keep premiums on my inventory.

Archived