SOLVED: Cant place any mod structures since latest patch?

Allanballan

Cant place any mod structures since latest patch?

So Im writing here to see if someone has the same problem as I do.

I do currently have 3 servers in a cluster and since the latest patch I can not place any structures from mods what so ever. Currently I only have 2 building mods on my servers, Structures + and Additional Lighting and I cannot put out any kind of structure from these mods on any of my clustered maps.

Only Vanilla structures are placable.

Is anyone else experiencing this after the latest patch?

Also I am renting my servers from Nitrado. Can the problem be that Nitrado have not pushed out the latest version to their unofficial servers yet? Just tried in single player and all modded structures were placable.

1 minute ago, Odysjones said:

Rent on Nitrado, yes updated, but the clients were having the issue before the update to the server

Aight we rent from the same provider then. Hmm I havenot tried to place anything for roughly 24 hours prior to this so I dont really know when it occured, But I noticed the problem after I downloaded the patch to my computer. I have opened a thread on Nitrado forum aswell. We have to see what they have to say too. Seems like its something on Nitrados Server side.

23 minutes ago, shadowkyuubi said:

Wildcard seems to have just pushed out client patch  304.43 and it seems to have fixed it, testing it on our cluster and looks good so far

Hmm I cant see that patch yet though. The patch that effed it up for me was 304.44 so you must mean 304.45 as a fix in that case?

• Allanballan changed the title to SOLVED: Cant place any mod structures since latest patch?

Archived