The Stats required for alpha Bosses BM and Monkey :)

telausblade

The Stats required for alpha Bosses BM and Monkey :)

So i just finished soloing the alpha kill of BM and Monkey, on legacy offical PVE368

Base stat of the rex out of egg with 90-100 imprint was 17k hp and 527 % melee, knocked up to 40k hp and 900-1000 % melee 70 armor saddle. I lost one rex on BM and he was at 1/2 hp before the fight the rest of the dinos took ton of damage 30-38k  but doable would be easier if i did with others or had better armor (monkey was a joke i think my rexs took more damage cuz only a few were attacking at once due to the position of monkey) i have looking for this type of info for for the current game alot of the info was out from 2017 that i found or for unofficial .

I am not even going to try dragon with these rexs on alpha i may try for a beta kill but every thing i tested says difficult at best maybe 50/50 chance of win with these.

Hope this helps others

8 hours ago, telausblade said:

Full rex didnt want to mess with a yeti or pig

Fair enough, your prerogative, but you do realise just how much of a difference a Yuty makes right?

Courage roar gives a 25% increase in the damage your dinos deal to others and a 20% reduction in the damage they take from others.

Do yourself a favour replace one of the rexes with a Yuty and ride it in the boss fights and courage roar your heart out (make sure you get the right roar, intimidation roar does not work on bosses) :)

23 minutes ago, IanHighlander said:

Fair enough, your prerogative, but you do realise just how much of a difference a Yuty makes right?

Courage roar gives a 25% increase in the damage your dinos deal to others and a 20% reduction in the damage they take from others.

Do yourself a favour replace one of the rexes with a Yuty and ride it in the boss fights and courage roar your heart out (make sure you get the right roar, intimidation roar does not work on bosses) :)

Lol I knew about the 25 % buff to damage(if it doesn't stop working for some reason cuz of random bug that has happened to me before) didn't know it reduced damage

1 minute ago, telausblade said:

Lol I knew about the 25 % buff to damage(if it doesn't stop working for some reason cuz of random bug that has happened to me before) didn't know it reduced damage

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Yutyrannus

image.thumb.png.27e35e2838a377be8e7b84129106bd04.png

Hugely worth having, think of it as for every four Rexes you have, you get another invisible one free (attack wise), that's not to be sniffed at. And incoming damage reduction of 20% is huge.

Archived